Is this love?

-Graser's P.O.V-

I sat down at my usual spot, beside Straub and looked down at my lunch. Meatloaf. Great!(note sarcastic tone) I really needed something to cheer me up. I looked up when I heard Straub talking. That's when I saw her. She was beautiful, her emerald eyes, wavy brown hair, smooth pale skin. I smiled to myself, but quickly looked down, I couldn't have anyone seeing that I liked someone.

After Straub introduced everyone, we quieted down, barely anybody talking. Then I had a tiny boost of confidence, like I could talk to her.

"You look very pretty today, new girl." I cringed at my so called 'compliment' after 10 seconds I gave up that she was going to answer me, I actually doubt thatbshe even heard me but she let one of the tiniest most cutest whisper that I have ever heard.

"T...Thank you." She said, looking down. I smiled, I had never experienced this feeling, w...was it love? The feeling Will told me that he feels when he's around Alliyah? Do I really love the the new girl? I don't know what to think right now, everything in my life is so jumbled up, It's hard to believe I'm feeling love right now, specially with a stranger.

-Will's P.O.V-

I stared at Stacy and then Graser. I hadn't seen this in ages, there was a connection. I never have seen it myself, I just know my parents always say they see it when I'm with my girlfriend, Alliyah. I don't know if that's the way it looks but when I looked around everyone looked surprised, or with a smug smile. I guess they did have a connection...

♥Author's Note♥

Happy Valentines day guys! I hope you enjoyed and have a GREAT day! Remember to smile, BYEEEE!