Always.

"She had all she ever wanted. She was smart, she had friends, she was popular. She even had a perfect family! But then a horrific thing happened. A horrific car crash. Everyone in her family died there, except for beloved dad. She also survived, obviously. We soon find out her dad was, in fact, suicidal. He killed himself the night before the family's death anniversary . A month after she met the man of her dreams! But of course being the messed up girl she was she broke up with him and she came here. The rest, i'm sure you know."

-Stacy's P.O.V-

No. No he didn't. NO!

"You idiot! If you wanna ruin my life at least do it correctly! YOU WERE NOT THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!!!  YOU GOT DRUNK EVERY DAY! YOU CHEATED ON ME EVERYDAY !!!! AND YOU BRUSH IT OFF?!  YOU BRUSH IT OFF? I HATE YOU!" I screamed at Joey. He had just barged into my life (again) and tried to ruin it.  I could not believe how he could just brush off that he got drunk EVERYDAY and he brought girls over EVERYDAY. Then I remembered, Graser was still here. I quickly looked over to him and saw that he was just staring at me, saying nothing, doing nothing. 

"Why did't you tell me?" He said to me, quietly but quickly. He didn't walk away, he waited for my response.

"I...I thought you would just see me of that girl with a dark past...or maybe think i was bad luck." I said a the tears kept falling.

"Stacy, I would never leave you." He said to me, smiling his goofy smile

AND THEN THEY KISS YAY YAY FIREWORKS PEW PEW PEW

Just kidding. They don't kiss. yet.

♥Authors note♥

okay...uh you probably wanna kill me right now...but uh here! Take a donut!

Um okay Random stuff, first off I wanted to keep my own writing (aka not fanfics) and my fanfics separate so I have this account called TheOneAndFangirl and thats were I will write my own things and ya. Also I now have a roblox account. It's actually my second account its called KukkiChanShips cuz ya. Anyway, hope you enjoyed, remember to smile, BBBYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sad Song-A Gracy FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara