Crushes and Break ups

-Bee's P.O.V-

"Look Gingy, I know I'm not your only lover, okay? I know your cheating on me. I've had enough of it. Your lies, your kisses, your fake love. I'm breaking up with you." I say to Gingy, my NOW ex boyfriend.

"BEE. Listen to me! I made a mistake, I love you more than I ever loved her! Please, just give me a chance!" He pleaded.

"I'm sick of your little mind games! I'm never taking you back! NOW GO AWAY!" I sream at him. I was done. He played with my heart and broke it, nothing could change that.

I walked away before he could say anything and went into our school cafeteria and sat down at my usual table, with all my friends.

"Hey...uh. Are you okay? Bee you look really ticked of about something." Straub said as i sat down beside him.

"Ya, I'm fine. Just broke up with Gingy." I replied to him in a cold manner. I felt bad but just the thought of Gingy's pleads were enough to get me mad at anyone, even Straub.

As everyone sat down at our table I noticed a new girl sit down with us. I didn't want to ask why she was here because that would be VERY impolite, but ofcourse that silly Straub HAD to ask her.

"Hey, why are you sitting at our table?" Straub asked in a curious voice. With that voice he actually didn't sound that rude.

-Stacy's P.O.V-

"Hey, why are you sitting at our table?" This boy with dirty blonde hair asked me.I didn't want to answer, after the british boy, apparently named Will, asked me to eat lunch with him I was less intimidating than I was before.

"She's the new girl and I invited her to eat with us." Will answered for me. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding and immediately looked down. I felt shy around these new people. I didn't know them, they were strangers to me.

"Well then, welcome to the group I guess. My names Straub and this is Bee,Lizzie, Joel,Parker, Dul, Alliyah(♥Authors Note♥ Alliyah in this story is actually AlliyahTheAuthor ) and this is Graser." He says pointing to each one when called. When he pointed to the last guy, I started to blush like crazy. I know it was rude to stare but I couldn't help it.

After the introduction Straub did we were silent, but sometimes there would be little conversations, never including me. I felt awkward sitting there. I was waiting for this to be over.Then suddenly HE said something

"You look very pretty today, new girl." A soft and comforting voice said . I looked down, my face completely red.

"T..Thank you"

♥Authors Note♥

Did this make up for last time? No? Oh, okay. Sorry, i have failed you. Anyway, hoped you enjoyed and remember to smile!Byeeee!