Back Off

-Stacy's P.O.V-

I quietly poked my head out of the classroom door and looked at both sides. When I saw that it was clear I ran quickly to my next class. I sat down, happy to not have bumped into Joey. That happiness faded quickly faded when I saw who sat down next to me. I was about to move my seat when he grabbed hold of my hand. I flinched and was about to pull away when I remembered the last time I tried to pull away.  I walked away with many bruises. I sat back down as tears silently fell on the table.

"Look, Stace, I'm sorry.  I understand if you won't trust me but can you please try? Your friend probably told the rest of your friends about me...I don't want to die today Stacy." Joey said to me, maybe even trying to make me laugh.

"Well Joey, if you don't want to die, why don't you leave me alone?" I said to him all sassily.

"Because I still love you Stacy, I still need you..." He said, looking at me.

"Well, tough luck, because I don't love you." I said, looking away from him and focusing on the teacher who had just come in the room.

"Please Stacy I'll do any-" Joey tried to say.

"No Joey! Why don't you understand?! I had a new start here and you ruined it! Just back off okay? I don't need you! I never did!" I screamed at him loosing my temper. Thankfully the class was loud enough to cover up my screaming so the teacher didn't hear.

♥Author's note♥

Short, I know, but hey! Its something!! Anyway, I'm on an airplane right now!!! Not my first time, but i don't have my parents with me ○>~<○ I'm with my aunt though.

When you read this, I'll probably be off though :P Okay, hope you enjoyed, remember to smile BYEEEEEE