Anxious

Im Back BOYSSS

Stacy's P.O.V

     I wonder around my living, never staying in one place for too long. I close and open the shades multiple times, and as time passes, more and more people stop by my place. I haven't gone to school this week because of all the looks and stares i had been getting, so many of my friends worried for me. Just as I go to close the curtain of a window once more, a knock comes from...the back door. I go to peek outside and see a familiar face. I go to open the door.

  "Graser?" I asked.

  "Stacy.." He says, out of breath, but with a smile nonetheless.

  "I uh...how did you get back here?" 

  "You wouldn't answer the front door, so i came back here. Straub and Bee are here too! But...they're in the car, so i wouldn't really bother them." He says, and a giggle escapes my lips.

  "Well, while we wait...would you like something to drink?" I say leading him into the kitchen, which didn't have much.

  "I- yeah sure." He says, and races right to the fridge.

"I don't really have much..." I say, glancing inside.

"Eh, i don't mind" He grabs a water bottle and throws himself onto the couch, and pulls me toward him.

"ah- Graser!" My face turning red.

                                                 ~*~Author's Note~*~

Ah...this was long overdue, yeah um sorry. If anyone is still here, Hi! I love you  :3 anyways, ill try to post more often, and with longer pieces. I might update others so yeah! Also, this had so many reads wtf THANK YOUUUU. Anyways, yeah! Byeeeee

Sad Song-A Gracy FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara