Pills?!

-Stacy's P.O.V-

I waited patiently outside of Graser's room until the doctors finished doing tests on him. When a doctor came out with a huge smile on his face I knew everything turned out great.

"Are you Stacy?" He asked me, with an Irish accent.

"Yes Dr., how did it go?"

"It went splendid! He'll be ready to head home by tommorow."

"That sounds great! Will anyone have to take care of him?"

"Umm...yes. We will also have to send some pills home with him. I better go continue the operation with Zachary Graser now." He said, checking his notepad. But I didn't care about that, it was what he said about the pills.

《Flashback》

He walked into my bedroom, like he had every other night. My father kept repeating this routine over and over again. He would come in and say "I'm Sorry." He always said it with a sad voice, like he was the reason my brother and mother died.

I knew it wasn't his fault, and I always told him that. He never listened. The next day he didn't come. I panicked, remembering the death of the rest of my family. I rushed downstairs just to see him put the last pill in his mouth. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. That was the last human thing that I ever saw from him. We had the funeral 2 weeks later. Now that my family is gone, what was I gonna do?

《End of flashback》

-Graser's P.O.V-

I saw all kinds of machines around me, I saw doctors around me, I saw presents around me, but I didn't see Stacy. It didn't matter though. I KNEW she was here. She cared about me. I smiled just thinking about those words she cared about me. With that in mind I drifted of to sleep.

-Bee's P.O.V-

I beamed, happy knowing that all my best friends were alive. No one was dead, just injured. Everything was the best it could be. Well, not exactly.  I had to deal eith Gingy's pleads again, asking me to 'come back'. I sighed, life wasn't perfect, but a miracle happened.  Graser and Stacy were alive. And that's all that matters.

♥Author's Note♥

Hey guys! I absolutely LOVE that you're enjoying this Gracy fanfic. Last time I checked I had 48 views!48! Thank you sooo much! Well Anyway, hope you enjoyed, remember to smile, BYEEEEE