Guilty

-Stacy's P.O.V-

I walked through the silent hallways‚ everyone was in class‚ including HIM. I'm sure glad that I had Student Assist. The gym teacher needed help organizing her office so they called me. The gym was empty‚ so I didn't have to hear anyone complain about the sweat smell or the dirty gym clothes. I reached the doorway to the gymnasium when I heard voices.

"Ha! Idiot, you think you can just run away like that?? Come back here you bastard!"

As I quietly I peaked around the corner I saw Howie Mdoodleson, the schools "hottie" ( not in my standards) beating up the leader of the gay/lesbian club, Nick Lander, mostly known as *bleep* Lander.

I walked away, I should've helped,but I, was scared. Scared that he would hurt me or my friends. Teachers don't do anything, so why tell them? I feel horrible for doing that...

But as I walk toward the doors of the gym I hear a scream. I winced, thinking what Howie did to poor Nick... I should've done something... I should of taken control of my body... I should've.

I feel so guilty.

♥Author's Note♥

I wanna thank anyone who stuck around for another update, you mean the world to me <3. Well, for making you wait so long, what should I do for you guys? I have some chapters ready for some other fanfics (Straubee and Corby) I could give you a chapter, or maybe face reveal? Nah, I'm too ugly... but really, what should I do? Oh! And thank you for 28 followers!! And we almost hit 1k OH MY GOSH wow guys... I-I can't thank you enough! Well, anyways, I hope you enjoyed remember to smile BYEEEEEEE