"No, I don't. Being the youngest sucks. I just have Eli, but he's moody and doesn't play with me everyday. Do you have any younger sisters or brothers?"

"I'm afraid not. I just have my twin sister."

"You have a twin? A sister?" Her eyes about popped out of her head, and I chuckled.

"Yeah. I really love her. We look alike other then our eyes, she has my dad's green eyes. Much like yours. I have my mom's eyes."

"Blue." She declared. And I nodded. "Eli likes your eyes." She said quietly.

I was surprised for a second, but I was more curious then anything as to why she knew this. "How do you know that?"

"He said so."

I just looked at her with shock. I never quite thought about my eye color, I was just thankful they were my mother's.

"What color should we make the sky? Pink?" I asked changing the subject. Lia probably holds a lot of information on how Eli views me, but I think he should choose for me to know that.

"Lia! I hung your dresses up in your closet! They were getting wrinkled in your basket." A familiar voice spoke getting closer, Eli entered the kitchen, without noticing me. He went straight to the sink, placing cups into it. I chuckled as Lia whispered, "He didn't see you."

"Your room is cleaned now. So is mine. Chores are do-" He then turned around. I think he didn't expect me to be holding his little sister coloring in his kitchen, at least that's what it looked like by the look on his face.

He reminded me of Colette in this moment, just by his outfit. They don't look anything alike. He was wearing a black shirt that did good things for his arms, and blue skinny jeans. His brown hair was a mess on his hair, as if he just woke up, I guess it was because he was supposedly cleaning. His eyes were as dark as I've ever seen them.

"What are you doing here?" His eyes glittering.

"Apparently coloring." I laughed.

"You-how long have you been here?" He asked bewildered.

"No long." I stopped looking at him and turned my attention to coloring the sky lavender. "Your mom let me in, said you were busy. Lia looked as if this picture wasn't going to color itself."

"Why are you here though?" I looked back at him, he visibly looked nervous.

Lia started humming on my lap, oblivious to the conversation between her brother and I. I had a feeling she already knew enough though.

"There are some little ears around." I whispered loudly.

"Don't worry, I know. Eli thinks-" Lia says.

"Okay! How about you and I go discuss this in my room?" He interrupts.

"You're taking Timothy from me!" Lia accuses as I lift her up by her hips and slip out from underneath her to put in her in my place.

"Now I'm small again." Lia declares. Turning her finished coloring book page to a dolphin.

"Follow me." Eli said uncrossing his arms, and leading me to the stairs.

Looking at my feet following him up the carpeted stairs, I realized I was still wearing my boots while he was barefoot. I don't know why I was thinking about this of all things, he was at his house, who wears shoes in their house?

He entered the room at the end of the hall, near a room with the door opened widely, the room painted pastel pink perfectly organized with a million different colored hair bows along the wall. I already knew whose room it was without thinking about it.
I then went into the room Eli was now waiting for me in and closed the door behind me. Eli's room.