Just as start the engine, my phone buzzed with a message from Aria. I quickly unlock my phone and read it.

Aria:
Okay thanks, Joe. I hope you sort everything with Caspar. Xxxx

Joe:
Me also, I'll be at yours in 30 minutes. Pack some clothes and anything eles you need, you can stay at mine for a few days, give her time to calm down. Xxxx

I quickly decide in my head for her to stay over at mine. I love spending time with her, so why not?

I put my phone into my jean pockets. I then put my seatbelt on and soon speeded out of my driveway and on to the road.

"So, are you both together?" Josh pipes up. Hes obviously talking about me and Aria.

I glance over to him. "Not exactly." I simply anwser while gripping hold of the steering wheel.

Josh immediately snaps his head to face me. "Have you not asked her out?" He questions.

I shake my head. "No, we've technically been on two dates. I'm just enjoying her company at the minute, we will have to see where it takes us." I say as I brush my hair back into its quiff.

"Oh so, you enjoy sleeping with her?" Josh chuckles.

I stare at him with daggers in my eyes. "I'm not sleeping with her at all. I'm not like you Josh, you'd rather bed a girl as soon as you meet her. As for me? I'd rather get to know the girl and as for Aria, I think might like her." I snap slightly.

He just laughs.

Idiot.

We soon arrive at Caspars after 5 minutes of driving.

I literally jump out of the car, leaving Josh inside of it. He's older enough to get himself out of the car without me telling him to.

I let myself into Caspars flat since the door was unlocked. "Caspar?" I yell out as I walk through the flat to see him sprawled across the sofa watching TV.

"Hey Joe," He smiles standing up and pulling me into a hug. "How have you been?" He asks as we pull away.

"Great thank you, yourself?" I ask.

He just nods as Josh walks through the door. I watch Josh as he begins looking through Caspars fridge for food as usual. I shake my head at him as me and Caspar just stands in front of each other.

"Sorry for what happened Joe. I shouldn't of jumped to conclusions that quick. I don't know know the girl so I can't exactly judge." He says with a weak smile.

I smile. "It's fine. I just wanna forget what happened and move on?" I say.

He nods. "Me too, have you seen her since?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah, I took her on a date last night. She's staying over at mine tonight, you can come over and meet her if you like?" I offer.

He nods. "I'd like that, as long as your happy then I'm happy."

"I am happy."

He nods. "Good, I missed you." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too man!" I say hugging him back.

Once we pull away, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I unlock it as soon as I see Arias name.

Aria:
Are you sure?xxxx

Joe:
Of course I am, I'll be on my way in a minute, make sure you have everything you need. Xxxx

I shove my phone back in my pocket before looking over at Caspar. "I'm gonna have to shoot of Casp, I need to pick Aria up. If you want come over around 6? And we can order some food." I say.

By now Caspar, was back on the sofa and Josh was scoffing his face with food. "Yeah I'd like that, Joe. See you later then." He says with eyes glued to the TV.

I roll my eyes. "Alright bye, Caspar," I say turning on my heels and heading towards to the front door. I stop and look at Josh. "Also, thank you for filming with me today Josh." I thank.

"Anytime." He says with a mouthful of food.

I snigger to myself before leaving. I head out to my car. I get in and put my seatbelt on. I turned on my engine so I'm able to put the heating on since it was freezing outside.

I quickly check my phone before driving away. There was a message from Aria.

Aria:
Thank you so much Joe!!xxxx

I smile.

Joe:
Don't worry about it darling. I'm on my way now. Xxxx

I throw my phone on the passenger seat as I pull out of the driveway and begin driving to Arias. While I was driving I decided to switch the radio on since it was awfully slient in the car on my own.

I switched through all the radio stations trying to find one decent song but I couldn't find one. I then remembered there was already a CD in the little music player thing. I turned over to that.

The car was soon filled with the sound of some old classic clubland songs. I smile as I turn up the volume. God, the songs on this CD brings back some old memories.

The journey only took about 30 minutes.

Once I arrived, I parked my car up and turned the music off before heading stright inside leaving my phone in the car.

I run up the stairs to her apartment to see the front door wide open, and the flat looked like it had been robbed.

I head inside. "Aria?!" I yell out, standing in the doorway looking around the apartment.

Just then her bedroom door handle slammed down and Aria headed out, her eyes was filled with fear but they soon soften when she sees me.

She quickly runs over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Hiding her face in my chest.  My arms instantly wrapped around her.

"Are you okay?" I whisper. I feel her nod. "Did Laura really do all this?" I ask looking around the flat.

She pulls away and nods.

------
The clubland music only got involved because I'm listening to some old clubland songs, and I don't have a reason why.

Instagram - suggsnaps.