Four || Chemistry Class Pairing

I heave a heavy sigh as I watch my mom's car leave the school's parking lot the next morning. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to convince Hosung to come to class. My original solution was to trick him into thinking that we're going to be blowing things up today in class, but that I feel that would be too cruel, so I discarded that solution. The only problem is now is that I don't have any other ideas. I know it's not that big of a deal and the teacher won't be mad at me. I'm sure he'll understand, but I'm the kind of person who when they are told to do something I will do it until I succeed.

I asked Hana for advice yesterday and we ended up talking for five hours straight. Most of what we were talking about had nothing to do with me convincing Hosung to go to class. It was mostly her talking about her relationship with Ian and plus we were catching up on other things as well. In the end, I still had no ideas. Now here I am, in front of school, with still no ideas. What am I going to do? How am I going to to convince Hosung? I might very well just have to go with tricking him if I don't get any new ideas soon.

"Good morning Y/N," Hana greets me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I smile at her in greeting as we enter the school together. We walk down the hallway to our locker bay. Hoseok is already there and so is Hosung and their friends. The brothers both have their lockers open. Hoseok kindly has his over to his side, but Hosung's locker door is in front of mine, making me unable to open mine, let alone get to mine. I glance at Hosung with an irritated look, but he doesn't seem to notice. Either that or he's ignoring me. Hoseok seems to notice though as he grabs Hosung's locker door and pushes it back towards him.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Hosung asks as he glared at his brother and slams his locker door back to in front of my locker. I scowl at this.

"Your locker door was in the way," Hoseok states in a firm tone before gesturing to me, "Besides, it was blocking Y/N's locker. She couldn't even get to her own locker thanks to you." His brother clicks his tongue at this. "Hosung, get your locker door out of the way, so that Y/N can get to hers."

"No, I can put it here if I want to," Hosung snaps as he ignores his brother's scolding, "Besides, it's her fault for not getting here earlier to get her stuff out." Dude, are you serious? As Hoseok's about to respond, I beat him to it. I will not let Hosung walk all over me.

"Hosung, get your damn locker door out of my face before I knock your teeth in, got it?!" I ask as I cross my arms over my chest and shoot him a stone cold glare. Everybody stares at me in surprise.

"Yeah, go Y/N," Hana cheers me on as she laughs at everyone's reactions. Hosung gulps for a moment as the shock really takes on him and he slowly moves his locker door out from in front of my locker. I sigh heavily and relief as I open my locker, grabbing some books before slamming it shut. I send him one last glare before exiting the locker bay. Hana kisses Seokjin on the lips before following after me, quietly giggling about the others' reactions.

"Damn, she told you good man," Jimin states as he snickers. I hear Hosung scoff at this.

"Don't even start Jimin," he responds in a stern voice, "I am not in the mood for your taunting." I must have made him really mad. Now how am I going to convince him to come? That probably wasn't the best idea, telling him off like that. "I need to go let out some steam." When he says that, does he mean he's going to go pick a fight with someone from another school or he's just going to go kick some gravel? I have a feeling it's the first one. Stupid thing that I did just now. Well, what's done is done. As I make my way upstairs, Hana nudges me.

"Good job back there," she congratulates me with a big hug, "I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself back there. I remember I always had to be the one to do it." That's true. I was the type of kid that wanted everyone to be happy and the one who never lost my temper.