Three || Song Hana

I wake up this morning feeling slightly more confident. Yesterday, while sitting around and drinking tea, my mom encouraged me that I shouldn't just let people walk all over, that I should stand up for myself. She told me though that if I'm really not comfortable with standing up for myself then I should start with not letting people get to me. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm not going to let Hosung get to me, no matter what. I stand up from my bed and head to my closet. I pick out an outfit and put it on quickly.

I put on a royal blue hoodie, dark blue, jean shorts, a royal blue watch, and sneakers. I top the whole look off with a royal blue, rose, hairpin and pin back one side of my hair. Once I'm done I head downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning mom," I greet her with a smile as I sit at the table. She smiles back at me as she sets a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me. I snarf down the food.

"Whoa, easy there tiger or those eggs will come out your nose," mom jokes with a chuckle. I stifle a laugh as I slow down my eating.

"Haha, sorry mom," I apologize as I take my last bite and then bus my dish to the sink.

"Alright, come on, I'll drive you to school," mom says as she gestures for me to follow her and so I do. We get in the car and drive off to school. She pulls up in front of the school and lets me off. "See you later. Have fun." I wave to her goodbye as I grab my things out of the back. As I watch my mom's car drive off, I feel a set of eyes on me. I glance over and I meet Hosung's gaze. His black hair blows swiftly in the wind. He stares at me for a moment before turning his head away. That was weird. I shrug it off as I head inside the school and into my locker bay. When I enter my locker bay, I notice a girl with dark brown hair standing at a locker across from mine.

She seems to be staring intently at her phone as if she's waiting for a text or something. As I open my locker, I keep my gaze on her. I don't remember seeing her here at all yesterday. That's strange. As I get a closer look at her, my eyes slightly widen in surprise.

"Hana?" I ask in shock as I stare at the girl. The girl turns to look at me when her name is called and her eyes widen too. It really is her. Wow, I haven't seen her since elementary school. Her name is Song Hana. She was my best friend in elementary school. She's wearing a cute dress. The top half of the dress is white while the bottom half of the dress is a mint green color with white pokadots all over the skirt and a light brown belt sits along her waist.

"Y/N! Oh my god! Is that really you?!" She asks in shock as she approaches me and stares into my face.

"It is! Hi!" I greet her with a laugh as I open my arms wide. She smiles excitedly as she jumps into my arms.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it's really you!" She exclaims excitedly, "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming to my school?"

"I don't know. I guess I've just been busy lately," I respond with a shrug. That was a lie though. The truth is that after my sister committed suicide I've had a hard time moving on from that. She nods in understanding and just as she's about to respond, Hoseok appears beside me with a smile.

"Hey Y/N," he greets me with a smile as he opens his locker. I smile back at him in greeting. As I'm back to introduce Hana to him, she's already jumping into his arms. Well ok then.

"Hoseok!" She squeals as she hugs him tightly. Poor boy. He looks like he's getting the life force sucked out of him.

"Hana, let go of the poor boy before he loses oxygen," I insist with a giggle. She giggles too as she lets go of him. He breathes in a big chunk of air before composing himself. His original skin color seems to be coming back to his face.