Eight || Hosung & A Fight

It's been a full week and of course I'm all recovered, but it would seem that Hoseok is avoiding me. I have no idea and he doesn't seem to want to tell me. It's a little depressing because Hosung also seems to be avoiding me. Huh, both Jung brothers are avoiding me. Plus, they don't seem to be interacting very much. When they pass each other they'll exchange conflicted glances just like they do when they pass me. I don't know what's going on, but I feel like it has something to do with me otherwise they would be talking to me like normal.

Anyways, mom seems to have this idea that I have feelings for Hoseok, which would not be surprising at all and I think in a way she's right. I mean, who wouldn't have he's been so nice to me and worries about me. Also, how he skipped class just to come to my aid and he drove me home. He's an amazing guy and he would probably be an amazing boyfriend. Just thinking about it makes my face heat up.

"Have another fantasy," Hana's teasing voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I glance up at her to see her smiling knowingly at me. I look away quickly to hide my blushing face.

"No!" I exclaim as I look to the side in embarrassment. She giggles at my response and nudges me.

"Any luck with talking to Hoseok?" She asks curiously and worriedly. When she brings this up, I sigh in response and shake my head.

"I get why Hosung may not want to talk to me, but I don't understand why Hoseok is avoiding me," I proclaim as I rest my head in my hand. My elbow is rested on my desk. I glance over at Hoseok, who's busy talking to another girl in the class, the one who had asked him to be her partner a week ago. He notices me staring at him because he glances my way. Our eyes connect and we stare at each for a moment before he gives me a small smile then turns away. "Figures he'd decide to avoid me just when I realize that I actually do like him."

"Yeah, I haven't had much luck either," Hana responds as I pull my gaze away from Hoseok and look back at her. She had tried multiple times to get him to tell her why he's avoiding me, but so far no luck. "Every time I bring up the subject he always changes to a different subject." He started acting standoff when he came back from going after the student, who had been watching us from outside the nurse's office. I'm starting to wonder if he maybe lied to me and actually did catch up to that student. "This is so strange. Hoseok usually tells me everything. Whatever it is, it must be something really serious if he can't tell me." I sigh in response as I put my gaze to the front of the class. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something weird? Come on Hoseok, just talk to me. Tell me that I did or said something.

All through class, I've probably sighed about 100 times, maybe more. I couldn't help but sigh. Everyone seems to be avoiding me. Did I do something? He didn't glance at me once. Even through second class, he didn't talk to me or even look at me. I haven't been listening to a thing that the teacher has been saying. My mind has been so distracted lately. Normally, something like this wouldn't bug me so much, but I suppose since I've come to realize that I actually do have feelings towards him it bugs me more.

"Miss Yong. Miss Yong. Miss Yong!" I hear a loud voice yell out my name. Startled, I glance up to see the teacher glaring me down with her arms crossed.

"Oh, uh, yes?" I ask still slightly dazed. She sighs as she points to the board.

"Can you tell me the answer?" She asks as she points to something on board. I glance at the board to see an unfamiliar question on the board. Oh no. I must have dazed off and completely missed what the teacher was saying. I stare at the board trying to come up with answer, but my mind just goes blank.

"Shakespeare's reasoning was unclear, so they never knew what he truly meant by the saying," Hoseok answers the question. Everybody glances at him in surprise, myself included. He gives a side glance to me and sends me a small smile before returning his gaze to the front.