Twelve || The Twins Fight

Yesterday, Hosung brought me to a field filled with flowers. It was so beautiful. I had never seen so many flowers in one place, except for in flower shops, but even there aren't as many as I saw in the field. He seemed especially happy yesterday. I assume it was because I told him that I was in a hurry to see him. That was half a lie and half not a lie. I mean, I did want to see him, but I also wanted to get as far away from the classroom where Hana and Hoseok had been talking to avoid suspicions that I had heard their conversation.

Anyways, today we have a school field trip to a history museum. History has always been a boring subject for me. I mean, it's good to learn about it, but it's not a subject that I've had a great interest in. Regardless, I'm still going because we're going to have an assignment on it when we get back. So, here I am, standing out the bus, ready to be paired up with anybody.

"Hoseok, Y/N, you two will be paired up for the trip and seated next to each other on the bus," the teacher announces as he grabs Hoseok and places him beside me before pushing us both in at the same time. We both tumble into the bus.

"Hey sir, mind being a bit more gentle?" He asks as he shoots the teacher a disapproving look. The teacher rolls his eyes.

"Hoseok, just go sit down," the teacher instructs as he dismisses Hoseok's complaint. He sighs as he steps into the bus more. I follow him to one of the back seats.

"Do you want to window seat or the row seat?" He asks as he turns around and looks at me. His expression is hard, but his eyes tell another story. They're filled with sadness.

"It doesn't matter to me," I respond with a smile, "You can take either one." He looks at me for a moment before sighing and taking the window seat. I sit down next to him and wait for the bus to start moving. Soon, the other students get on and sit down in their seats before the bus starts up. "So, are you excited to see the museum Hoseok?" He doesn't respond, but I can tell that he heard me. I sigh slightly, but decide to give it another go. "History may be a bit boring, but I'm sure there will be lots of historical events that we haven't even heard about or have been taught yet. Don't you think it's exciting?" He still doesn't respond.

Instead, he takes his phone out of his pocket and starts typing. I sigh heavily. I mean, I know his reason for avoiding me, but it still pains me that he is. Giving up, I lean back in my seat, collecting my thoughts. He doesn't know that I know his reason for avoiding me. I wonder if I should bring it up. I debate with myself whether to bring up for the whole ride and when I finally come to a decision we're already at the museum. Well, I guess I'm not bringing it up.

We all step out of the bus before walking into the museum. When we enter the museum we are greeted by a man, who looks to be maybe 22 or 23. He has dark brown hair and light blue eyes. He seems to have a very toned body, but his face is round and cute. He's kind of cute. I feel like I've seem him somewhere before. I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Hello and welcome to the museum," he welcomes us with a bright smile. I guess this isn't his first time being a museum guide because he looks pretty confident. We all listen carefully as he gives out the instructions that we must follow while visting the museum. "Alright, are you all ready to start to tour?" We all nod enthusiastically.

He nods back with a smile as his eyes travel among the students. He seems to search for something as he looks at all the students. Suddenly, his eyes land on me and he stares at me for a brief moment.

My eyes slightly widen before I stare and I can't figure out who I love more! I can't go loving another guy! Oh man, my head is jumbled now. What do I do? He keeps staring at me!

"Is everything alright?" The teacher asks the guide man curiously. He blinks for a moment before realizing that he was staring and shakes his head.

"Yeah, I apologize. I stared off into space," he responds as he smiles awkwardly, "Anyways, shall we continue?" We all nod as we follow after him. That was weird, but thank god he isn't staring at me anymore. I can't afford to fall for another guy. I push aside that man's beautiful, light blue eyes and follow behind Hoseok. We walk through a long hallway to reveal a huge room with many different artifacts that looks about more than 1,000 years old. "You can feel free to roam around this room, but please do not touch anything." With that, all the students dispersed.