Break

Jasmine POV

Once we picked up the kids we headed straight to the house, I didn't know what to say to my fiancé so I started to clean up Jaylin & Shawn together.

I put on some Kenzo pajamas on both of them, and did Jaylins hair while Shawn drank his bottle. King was downstairs somewhere or in his office doing pa paper work for some places he just bought.

My daughter looked so much like me it was funny to me, I just stared at her and laughed cause she's my twin. I put her down and she started running towards me "mama ma ma " Jaylin said reaching her arms up for me to pick her up. Little mr Shawn on the other hand was his daddy's favorite always wants dada.

It was around 9 and the kids have a bedtime so I put them in the room to lay down. Sadly King didn't offer to help knowing I've been in a fucking basement and have not showered. I'm starting to think i need a break . My emotions was running all over the place. I called up my sister Kyle

"Hello" she answered

"Hey sis" I said sadly

"What's wrong talk to me Jas" Kyle said a little worried

"I need a little break from this that's all" I told her knowing my sister she'll take a break to so that's why I called her .

" okay pack your things they'll be a uber downstairs in 2 min" she said and hung up . I laughed because this is literally my partner in crime and she's always with what ever I'm with.

I didn't take much of my or the kids stuff because were ever we go well go shopping. Before i went downstairs I left king a note with his ring.

" I love you to pieces but me and my kids need a break, I feel like I'm there mother and father, I'm tired all you do is sit around and leave and lie, maybe one day we'll speak but not now"

I put that on the table for him and got in the uber and left.

King POV

I was in my office smoking, Jas was really starting to piss me the fuck off with all this silent treatment , shit is really corny and wack.

I went to the room and nobody was there, half the clothes was gone and when I ran downstairs both cars were there. I looked at the table and seen the note and the ring. I just shook my head in disbelief. This is what I get for being a good person . This is exactly why I'm a asshole.

I started punching the walls and called her cell only for it to go straight to voicemail. Which made things even more bad. I didn't know how to handle this situation knowing she's leaving me .

Jasmine POV

I got to my sisters and she came in the under with a small bag.

"The nearest airport" she told the uber

I looked at her like she had two heads I just wanted to get away not leave the country .