- Meeting him -

Jasmines POV

I woke up next to this dark chocolate sexy man with tattoos all over his body. I was a bit lost and scared because I didn't know if I Kinda you know let him take my virginity. I just stared at him he looks so peaceful sleeping. To be honest no man has ever caught my attention but he did. I needed to Pee so I tried to unwrap his arm that was tightly holding my waist. When I look down I seen boxers and a T-shirt that was not mine, I finally let his grip go.

When I walked to the bathroom I noticed this beautiful room it was a tan color but it was not how a man supposed to have his room this man had his room like if he was a billionaire. The bathroom was so beautiful mirrors everywhere it was just so amazing.

I started walking around the house might as well view it and admire the house that I woke up in. I figured I'll be nice and make some breakfast so I took out waffles pancakes eggs bacon sausage a man's got to eat. I seen this lady sitting on the couch I didn't know if it was his mom sister wife so I coughed on purpose.

The lady turned her head to me and smiled

"Well hello"she said

"Hi I'm Jasmine" I said kinda scared

"Are you hungry" the lady asked

"Yes ma'am but I will cook , are you the Man's mother"

"No sweetie I am not, and I will cook"

"May I ask who are you"

"I'm his maid"

I was kind of happy that it wasn't his mom because I would've looked like a little hoe.

"Oh nice to meet you"

"My pleasure, are you Mr. Shawns girlfriend"

"Oh no ma'am I don't even know him , I don't know how I got in the bed and I don't know how I got in these clothes"

"I helped you get out of those clothes because Honey you were Filthy drunk"

I was so fucking embarrassed I put my head down in shame and just signed how can I be so fucking dumb and I have to be at work in a little bit.

"I am so sorry you had to see me like that I never drink"

"Oh I know honey I know you couldnt handle that liquor the way you were talking and walking " she laughed

King POV

I woke up tossing and turning I looked around and didn't see the woman I slept with last night I was kind of startled that she left but then I heard my maid and some woman talking so I look down the stairs and seen this beautiful woman and my maid speaking.

I smiled to myself because she didn't leave, and I wanted to get to know shawty.

I walk downstairs and they stop speaking both of them looked at me and smiled. Damn Shorty had a beautiful smile.

"I'll give you to some time to speak". My maid Gina said

"Listen I don't know what happened last night and I'm sorry but I was drunk I don't know if we had sex if we did anything sexual but please if we did can you tell me now" lil ma said she looked kinda worried like if she never got the dick before

"Na we didn't have sex somebody started shooting at the club so I took you in my car and I drove you to my house, you was drunk so my maid help you out those clothes, and you was out"

"Thank you and I'm very sorry, I have to be at work in a few can you drive me home"

"Will you let me take you out"
I smiled I knew Shorty was going to say yes but I still wanted to ask.

"No I'm sorry I don't have time to go out yesterday was my only free time, i'll take a cab I'll see you around thanks for the help"

I'm ain't going to lie when Shorty said no I know she was a feisty bitch, and I know for a fact I may hit that. I let her leave Shorty was not getting my attention by saying no fuck outta here.

Jasmine POV

This man was beyond gorgeous he was fine he has so much tattoos the beautifulest smile he had the right packs dam.

Did i need to be such a bitch to him ? Yeah cause all men want is my kitty that they will never get ..

The minute i got home i washed up and put on some red bottom shoes with some Gstar jeans and a blazer lol I'm classy right ? ..

I felt like doing something good today because i had off today. I went to the salon for a new look and decided to get my hair straighten w/ some blonde in it .

I got to the salon and all the girls got excited and came giving me hugs all i kept hearing was "imissyou" and "where have you beens" i needed a new look asap. I didn't entertain the fakes cause when I leave they all talk shit about me so I just smiled and kept it moving

I told Yolanda can she give me her special and she said yes.
2-3 hours later i was looking like the prettiest female on earth. I cant believe I'm still single , oh well only about this lawyer.

King POV
I just cant stop thinking about Jasmine. First girl i laid in the bed with and didn't fuck she really is something special to me. I need that asap my mind not right with out her. But I don't know cause she a rude Bitch , DEADASS told me no she must be stupid