Family Time

King POV

I woke up the next day while Jasmine was knocked out on my chest, baby girl slept so peacefully she was really beautiful.

I wanted to go out with my family and do something today instead of staying home . Being away that whole year put me in a good position .. I have more then enough money saved up for my kids when they make their own kids . I made sure before I left me and my family was set . And that's what I plan on doing . Making sure everyone was set. My son and daughter have about 3 accounts already opened up . And my lady has enough and god forbid I die my money goes to her .

I was happy that I was back , it was hurting me more not to be there for the birth of my children & not to be there for Jasmine when she woke up out of that coma but i needed to fix myself up.

Although I was watching her every move I just had to lay low for a while and make sure nobody knew I was in the picture, I passed my empire down to Mitch and Jaysean but I was still the boss. Things don't move without my permission.

I heard little feet running but before it came to the door I got up, I knew it was my son or daughter so I scared the person it was and it was Jaylin. I picked her up and looked at her she was so beautiful looking just like her mom. I decided to let Jas sleep and me take the kids out so we all took a shower and got dressed and headed out to the mall.

I wanted to thank Jas for being strong and not giving up on me. I didn't know how to thank her but I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her so I went to go pick out a ring.

"How much for this ring" I asked the jeweler

"50,000" he said

I looked at it one more time , just to make sure if the rock was big enough and I told him I'll take it.

I had to set things up for Jas for later we are throwing her a party because she needs it , she never got to have a baby shower or hasn't gotten the time to enjoy herself because she's just been working hard for our kids .

Jasmine POV

I woke up and looked around the house and no one was here, I ran to my bedroom and called King so many times. I was freaking out .. he shot me a text "I'll be home soon with the kids" which mad me relax . I cleaned up a bit and took a relaxing shower.

I had received some emails from the firm asking when will I be coming back, I love being a full time mom and I have enough money to stop working but that isn't me so I'll be back at work real soon, I just don't know how to explain it to King.

Shyan texted me saying we were having a girls day with my mom, Sherin and Kyle so I guess that was the plan. I got dressed fast because they are always early and pinned my hair up . They pulled up in a Large Uber SVU and we went shopping .