Thank You

Rosemary POV

I watched my daughter interact with others and she was just beautiful, I felt bad about being out her life for a long time but I'm happy about the women she choice to become. Very independent and forgivable.

I'm happy she accepted me her father and Sean back in her life because we did cause her so much pain . After that day we haven't spoke about the situation I've been trying to doge it alittle but I know one of these days she would bring it up.

Sherin POV

I am greatful that my son had found a great women, I really do love Jasmine like my own child and I'm very excited for today . I just hope jasmine says yes to him and things go as planned .

King POV

Me , Mitch & Jay was at the hall setting things up for Jas and making sure things were perfect . Rich which was jasmines father was watching the kids at his home.

"You sure you wanna do this man?" Mitch asked

I looked at him and laughed

"Nigga hell yeah I'm sure, that's the best thing that ever happened to me" I told him

" of course man but you know that you can't be fucking up or anything now you gotta stay true to your word" he said

Which was true . Mitch had a wife but she died in a shooting, that's when things changed for him and he didn't look for love all he wanted was to kill and get money, she was carrying his child to so the person took 2 things that mattered the most to him.

It was time to head home and start getting ready for the hall so I picked up Jaylin & Sean and got them dressed looking just like my twins . Once we were done we all went to the hall to wait for Jasmine.

Jasmine POV

Everyone went home to get dressed I guess we were having a girls night out and king still had the kids so that was good, I miss them 3 though but I'll see them when I get home .

I put on a glitter dress my sister bought me with my glitter Louie Vuitton heals and let my hair down it was straight 28 inches . I looked real good because we all got our makeup done at the mall to.

I sprayed some Gucci perfume and got my fendi purse and was out the door on my way to the hall we got invited to . When I got there I thought it was shut down because the lights was off and I didn't hear any music until I pushed the door open and everyone screamed "SURPRISE" I was a little taking back until king came over and I said

"surprise for what it isn't my birthday " he laughed

"Surprise for the best mom and wife awards" he said

Which made my heart melt I turned around the see Jaylin and Sean holding flowers , I turned back around with tears in my eyes to see King on one knee  bent over

" Jasmine since the day I've laid eyes on you and the moment you stepped into my life things have been going great , life has been better because of you and you gave me my first borns and you make me feel more of a man everyday, everything I do is for you and my kids and I want more kids and I want to spend my life with you, I want to wake up everyday to see your face, Will you marry me Jas"

I looked at him and just cried but shook my head yes "yes I'll marry you baby " I told him ..