- Club Night -

Jasmine POV

I Just got out the shower its already 7:00 so that leaves me with a hour to get ready , i slipped on my black Victoria Secret bra , with a black crop top and a nude pencil skirt with some red bottoms, you know i had to be classy as always ..

I let my Long beautiful hair get Curley , and applied some lip gloss and smiled in the mirror because i am one beautiful single women ..

I called up my sister Kyle and asked if she was ready she said yes so i walked down stairs got in my car and drove off.

King POV

I was at my crib getting head from this thot Trina this hoe was not tryna leave though like i had shit to do.
"Trina you gotta bounce ma"

"Please daddy let me stay"

"Nah come on we out"

"Aw you taking me out"

"Yeah bitch out side, better walk ya little hoe ass home, fuck off my property"

I laughed at her cause she one silly thot . I told this bitch from the jump I don't do relationships anyways I called up my bro Mitch
"Ayeo bro"

"Ayo waddup king "

"Bro lets go to the club "

"Copy let me get ready"

"Aight one "

I hung up the phone and took a quick shower, put on my black Burberry shirt with some black Giuseppe's and some Gstar jeans.

I had so much tattoos i lost count after 50 my whole arms and chest was tatted but it looked good on me cause you know a nigga looked good .

It was 8:30 and i was ready to get lit tonight . Im trying to bring a bad bitch home tired of these wack bitches man ..

My son mitch called me and told me he was ready so i went to go get him.

Jasmines POV

Me and Kyle got to the club and it was so freaking packed i ain't even wanna go in. But i needed to have fun for once and just be happy so thats what i did.

I walked to the bar and ordered 5 shots of henessey , my sister looked at me and started cheesing mad hard . It made me laugh cause i never drink. I took those 5 to the head and started dancing ..

King POV

Walked in the club of course MY club. And went up to VIP . Hoes was ready to jump on me , but i needed to chill first so i was up at the top watching everyone until this beautiful female cought my attention. And I don't use the word beautiful but she was different , Brownskin with long Curley hair lil ma was fly to. I needed to take that bitch home.

She was just moving her hips alone to until this nigga tried to grab her and she slapped the shit out of him. Oh shit shawty got hands. She walked to the bar and started talking to Yale one of my bartenders. I ain't gone lie shawty smile A1. She was beautiful. Wait nah Im King. I don't say beautiful to Thots but she was smh.

One of my guards came in and told me niggas is talking shit bout to shoot my shit up i got mad.

Before i got up i heard gunshots. Everyone started running and screaming. I looked for Beautiful and seen her trying to run but shawty was drunk.

I ran out to get her and trust me when i say this she was more beautiful in person. I picked lil ma up bridal style and placed her in my car. She just looked at me with her hazel eyes and looked so scared but happy. Shawty fell right out.

I ain't wanna touch her so i had my maid clean her up and put her in the bed changed.

I ain't gone lie i wanted to fuck but there is really something different about shawty.

I went to sleep with my arms wrapped around her and gave her a kiss goodnight on her forhead. I don't know why but I feel something towards her it's crazy.