- Fuck it -

King POV

I had to go check out the club because niggas called me and told me some boys are putting hangs on the strippers. I got respect for everybody and these hoes is the ones that bring in the money so that means if you fucking with them then you fucking with my money.

I went to the back and opened up the gate and took off the sheets to my new Ferrari , shit was looking great.

Once I got to the club all the hoes was on me, then there was this one pretty bitch who cought my eye. Dam she was looking real good. But then I started to think about jas. And I just couldn't fuck up something so good.

Anonymous POV

I seen King looking at me and I knew I was doing something to him. Best believe he taking this pussy home tonight fuck that Jas bitch. I got something for her ass.

Jasmine POV

I was getting ready for bed cause I've been at work all day. I had about 10 clients coming in my office today. Child support, killings, robberies, drug charges all these cases I had to do I needed to get some rest.

I walked up stairs and to be honest I had a big house and it was only me living here. I got no friends because all people do is gossip, which I do not have time for, I just want to live life and be happy.

I seen coco sleeping, coco is my dog I had since I was little lol , I picked her up and placed her on the bed. And brushed my teeth and laid on the queensize bed . It was really so so big.
I closed my eyes and dozed off.

King POV

I am LIT right now , I need my dick sucked and all I'm horny as shit , nah fuck this I got a baby on the way and I'm not gone hurt my baby I got at home . I'm leaving .

I started walking to the door but I felt someone's eyes on me , and when I turned around little miss pretty hoe was staring , we locked eyes and she started walking towards me , I put my cup on the stand and pulled up my pants and she started smiling .

"Hey" hoe said

"Whats up umm ? "

"Gina" Gina said

"I'm king" I replied

"I know " Gina said and took something out her bag

"I gotta go Shawty Ima holla at you" I told her cause I ain't have time for this bitch she was creepy. I drank what I had left in my cup and started walking away but I felt dizzy. I felt my self falling but someone catching me.

Trina POV

I told you bitches Ima get him, yup I put something in his drink O fucking Well . He needs to be with me not with that lawyer . I'm from the streets what's she gone do for him ? She's a bird ass lawyer

King POV

I got home and I was naked and so was the Shawty next to me I was horny to she was sucking my Dick , I grabbed her and she hopped right on , had her gagging . Shawty was screaming "daddy daddy daddy " it was making me wanna kill her shit. So I started going in. She was squirting in shit and it Kind of looked like pee so I pushed her off me .
"Bitch what the fuck is you doing " I told her cause now I was mad bitch peeing on me and shit .

"I'm sorry daddy I ain't feel it come down"

That's when I came to a scene where I ain't know what the fuck I was doing I just cheated on Jasmine and I ain't even strap up !!!. I looked closely at this bitch and it was Trina. I wiped my eyes and I knew I was gone get into some shit.

"I can kill you with my bare fucking hands you stupid bitch if you dare say anything to anyone I will kill you , your mother sister grandmother and dog " I told her my eyes was turning black cause I was not playing with this trifling Bitch !

All she did was smile . I threw some money at her "leave and never come back and go get them fucking teeth fixed" I told her . It was 4 in the fucking morning , I knew Jas was sleep cause she was a working lady , and I knew Trina was gone try some shit to fuck up me and Jas . So I had to tell her some how . I'm not a liar and I don't wanna hurt her. But I don't wanna stress her out either cause she is carrying my seed.

I went to Jas house because I had a spare key that she ain't know about. This my women so I do what I want . I seen her sleeping peacefully I just laid there holding her while she sleep. I kissed her forehead and dozed off.

Trina POV

He busted all in me. I am having his baby. And I recorded everything . There will be a delivery coming soon to Jasmine's job bitches !!