Birthday

Jasmine POV

Everything was set for the twins birthday party they had candy everywhere, we had clowns , jumpy houses for the kids. Everything was great. I watched as Jaylin and Shawn interacted with other kids and it was a bit different.

Jaylin has been saying dada for a while now and all I can think of is why. Why does she mention him if he never came around. Shawn on the other hand it's like he's happy then he's not.

I swear for being one year old these two are too grown. It's like they speak to eachother in baby talk lol I wish I can be in there convo.

I went in the house because I haven't really been feeling well, I've been getting these bad Migrans out of no where and they won't go away. I took a water bottle and got some pills and drank it, when I went back out I seen everyone having a good time.

I miss King so much. Sometimes I think he died then sometimes I think he moved on and made a new family. All his friends including my brother are great helps, by my side through everything. The kids love Mitch as there own flesh. I don't know what to do when the kids ask about there father. I stared tearing while thinking about King so I went inside to take a seat. Until I heard screaming from outside.

King POV

I couldn't wait to walk to the backyard and see Jaylin and Shawn. Everyone else but these two first . I seen Jaylin and she looked up and said "dada" really loud her and Shawn ran to me it was so cute shit almost had a nigga crying.

My mom jumped up and slapped me then hugged me. If she wasn't my mom I would've beat the shit out of her no lie. I was happy as fck . Now all I needed to see was Jasmine.

Everyone was crowded around me and when I looked up there she was. Standing there with hurt and anger written on her face, her eyes were blood shot red and it was my fault. I left for a long time. I tried to grab her and she ran.

Jasmine POV

It was him. He's here. Normal.

He left me for 1 year to raise them on my own. He FUCKING LEFT . I want to kill him with my bare hands. I wanna run away . But then I remember I have 2 kids who needs there mom.

I turned around and there he was.

"Jasmine baby I'm sorry" he said

"No don't u fucking apologize to me! Don't you come near me! I waited a whole year ! You walked out on me ! I needed u King ! You hurt me ! " I screamed because at this point I was livid

"Baby you asked me for something when you got me out of jail. You asked to leave the game. I'm out. It's mine but I'm out. I had to leave for a year everyone does when u leaving the game. It was that or you would be dead. I was here everyday with u guys, it's just you never saw me only Jaylin and Shawn that's why she says dada all the time , baby I'm sorry" he told me

I ran to him and hugged him, I missed my baby so much And if I knew he did it to leave the game I wouldn't have told him to leave cause I wanted him here with his family. But it's over now . He's home. For good.