- Uh O -

Jasmine POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast . It smelled so good and no one lives here so I know it's not coming from my house . But I still decided to check downstairs lol

I put my robe on and started walking downstairs and seen a black guy with tattoos standing there cooking . I knew that body anywhere. My panties immediately got soaked.

I decided to give him a hug , I missed him. I don't even care how he got in or when he got in . As long as I wake up knowing he is here safe with me . I kissed him passionately, and we immediately started making out . He placed me on the table and started rubbing my kitty. But then he stopped "eat" he said

I pouted of course I needed some NEWNEW and he wasn't tryna give it , which was unfair because I'm horny as shit. But the food looked great and I am starving.

He cooked bacon, eggs with cheese, pancakes , waffles , muffins and etc. A man who can throw down. Great .

It was 6:30 and I needed to be at work at 8:00 , I was starting to think why is he being so nice all of a sudden. And maybe he's wiling to change and start new.

"Have you been thinking about what I said " I asked

"Leaving the game" he replied looking stupid

"Yes" I told him

"Yeah I think I might consider it, what time you got to be at work beautiful" he said making me blush

"8:30 , why " I asked

"Go get ready I'll drop you off and pick u up , I'm taking u out tonight to"

I got so happy and I smiled and just nodded my hair and went upstairs because there was something totally different about him today and it was kind of creeping me out but then again it was cute.

King POV

Dam dam dam dam dam !!! What the fuck am I going to do ! I CANT tell her she CANT find out . She will leave me and I think I am starting to love her. I mean why would I hurt the girl who is holding me down.

Jasmine is a lawyer I am a fucking drug lord she can put me away , for good but I know she feels deep for me that's why she hasn't because there is more to it . I needed to think of something fast and quick.

How can I let a WACK bitch make me fuck up such a good thing . That's the thing with us niggas we always let a WACK bitch ruin our relationship with a good women. I mean our lady at home and there's these hating ass hoes throwing the pussy at us. I mean you can't blame us niggas either though , pussy is pussy, if it's chasing me why not? But I mean I'm getting older now and I can have 1000 pussys but why that when I got 1 loyal pussy waiting for me at home ? .. Fuck was I thinking man..

Jasmine was ready she came down looking good , smelling good , prolly taste good but we ain't gone get into all lat let me take my Shawty to work.

Jasmine POV

I wasn't really feeling well today, but we got in the car and I kept staring at him, and he just looked as if he were in this very deep thought. Which was making me think what's going on. It was silent and I broke it "what's wrong" I asked him . "Nothing Jas you good" he asked . " I am fine " I told him , we got here to my car and I opened the door and kissed him bye .

I walked in my office and was greeted by my assistant Damaris , she is one of the best assistants I had. She is a hard dedicated worker and always checks up on me. I think she deserves a raise.

"Goodmorning" Damaris said

"Morning sweaty, do I have any mail" I asked her .

"Yes a female came in here earlier and dropped you off a package , which said special delivery " she replied "thank you " I told her .

I will check that out in a few and I decided to make some call backs to some clients who were blowing up my phone.

King POV

It was now 12:40 and I know it's Jasmine's lunch break so I sent over some edible arrangements and a note which said "for the best women ever , enjoy from daddy" I felt happy about doing that but still guilty cause I knew how Trina did her games and shit was gone get real fucking serious.

Jasmine POV

It was my break and I got called downstairs and when I went I was greeted by a man , who said he had a package which was really big. And beautiful .

Edible arrangements, how sweet , I looked at the note and smiled , King is really starting to freak me out but I'm bout to bust these shits down. I went to my office and opened the fruit plastic.
I decided to watch the special tap someone left me .

While eating fruits the tape played , I was eating a strawberry, and seen the most craziest shit ever and almost choked . Wow , my Heart started to race and tears began to form. I just sat there and cried .

I left work early and told Damaris if King comes to let him watch the tape ,King called me about 40 times , I went home and changed the locks to my door and cried. And went to sleep.

King POV

I knew something was wrong I went my baby job and walked to her assistant Damaris , "hey is Jas here " I asked her

"No she just left she said to watch this now" maris said

I listened and when I watched it I shook my head and turned off the tape.
I knew this was Over for me .
I'm going to fucking kill TRINA TODAY.