- How

King POV

It's been about 10 - 15 min since Jas said she was going to the bathroom so I was getting worried and decided to check on her . When I walked in the bathroom no one was there and things looked fine .

I walked back out to the party she's probably hanging around but knowing Jas she doesn't really like people so she would've came straight to me . I seen shyan ,

"Yo you seen Jas" I asked her

"No but , omg king !!!! I seen a girl sitting here she looked just like Trina but she was dressed differently and she was watching you and Jas the whole night she isn't here now "

I didn't wanna curse Shyan out for not telling me so I walked away and grabbed rich and jay , because that's her brother and father although that's my fiancé they deserve to know to .

"What the fuck you mean you can't find my daughter " rich said

"First of all lower your fucking tone and relax because she only isn't your daughter she's my fucking wife and we are all her family " I told this big looking nigga

I shut the party down and my kids went with my mom and Jas mom as I started to put the word out for niggas to look for my wife, I made sure all the bouncers got fucked up for even letting that bitch inside here .

Jasmine POV

They took me to this house like 4 hours away & once I got downstairs this bitch had the nerves to throw me in this dirty ass basement .

I fell asleep until water was thrown on me , I felt like I was drowning .

"Wake up bitch, take off all your clothes and that ring" Trina said to me . I had to really laugh at this bitch until she shot through the wall and I seen that she was serious. I took everything off but not my ring.

"Either you take the ring off or I cut it off " Trina said . I looked at her to see if she was serious and she was . She had this big body guard behind her so I couldn't do anything to help myself but do as I was told to stay alive . She threw me a bucket and told me to pee and shit in there .. and left me downstairs , freezing to death . And fell asleep.

Mitch POV

After my wife died I wanted to be more in the streets and that's exactly what I did . I became more involved it was more of a hobby . This became a career to me, only because I don't have anything to loose King is the only family I got and of course his kids .

I watched king grow up and become the person he is. We watched eachother grow up. Me and him did things we didn't want to but we had to . And it's coming back to haunt us.

I know he doesn't want Trina to tell Jas some shit that happened in the pass because in all honesty she might just leave him. That's exactly why he's more angry, he'll find Trina but he doesn't want her to tell Jas some old shit .

Trina POV

When I was younger king used to be my best friend, we used to do everything together like brothers and sisters until he betrayed me . And turned his back on me . King new the type of mother I had . Crack addict and abusive. He always protected me. When I was 14 my mom beat me so bad and tried to sale me to a dealer.

I called king and he killed my mom and my father .
Me and king used to have sex and one time I got pregnant and he beat the baby out of me. After he did that I became a Angry person and killed his first girlfriend and started doing drugs and selling my body.

This is why I'm doing this . Because he killed my baby family and had other people after me when that wasn't supposed to happen .

I sat down on my grandmothers bed and cried. I cried until I heard the phone ring.

"Trina you put a finger on her and I'll kill you" king said through the phone

"Like you killed my parents and our child !! TELL HER THE TRUTH KING YOU FUCKING TELL HER WHY YOU HATE ME SO MUCH."

"If you think about tellin her you'll never see the light of day again I swear to my children" he said which made me even more mad . I through the phone to the wall .

Jasmine POV

I heard Trina yelling on the phone I heard her tell king to tell me everything . Which meant he is hiding something from me . I just cried ..