- .... -

Jasmine POV

I knew King would try to come for me so I decided to pack my things and go away for a while I am 2 1/2 months pregnant and he is a cheater and a liar. I needed to go.

I called Shay and told her everything and she is going to stay with me because to be honest I didn't need to be alone, I feel like I would do something bad . I walked downstairs and seen 3 men with a black on . I didn't know what to do when I turned around to run upstairs he cought me and grabbed me by my hair. And told me if I run he won't hesitate to shoot.

They threw me in a car and I just cried because all I can think about is my baby, I know they aren't here for me it's about King. But I know he will come for me .

King POV

I went to Jas house and her door was open and the house was a mess , Jas didn't like messes so I know something was wrong and I seen her bags packed which means she was tryna leave, her phone is here and so is her car . There was a note on her table in the kitchen "TO THE ONE AND ONLY I GOT YOUR BITCH I WILL KILL HER AND THE BABY I WANT 80 OUNCES OF COCAIN AND 2 MILL. BY NEXT WEEK . YOU KNOW WHO IT NE MOTHER FUCKER"

I read the note and got tight I wanted to kill someone . Of course I had the money and the COCAIN I'm the fucking plug , niggas eat because of me . I will never go down without a fight so best believe the mother fucker who wrote this won't ever use them fingers again.

This nigga done threating my fucking child and future wife. Game time , Jlo is dead.

Jlo POV

Yeah I'm the leader of the red team , this nigga King think he can have everything in the fucking world and not share. I will kill his family. And feed them to my dog. This bitch is gone suffer .

Shawty was beautiful but I ain't give a fuck. I seen her sleeping and woke that ass up with a kick in her face. She started crying. I dragged her to the dog food and told her eat, she ain't eat so I kicked her in her stomach !

"Please stop I'll give you anything you want please don't hurt my baby please"

I knew she was a lawyer so she was paid, she told me everything I needed to know about all of her bank accounts and she had moneyyyyyyyy.

I gave her some real food cause she gave a nigga cash. But that don't mean I'm nice . I told Zay and Jay go downstairs and do what they want . Even tho Jay is my boss he still my nigga

Jasmine's POV

I just cried I know he killed my baby omg my baby . I prayed "please god father lord forgive me for all I have sinned I ask that you bless me and my baby and u guide us threw the day please father God " I sat there hoping King would come threw that door .

Two guys came downstairs laughing, one of them was staring at me real hard. And the other one was touching my body , I screamed and begged him not to , he pulled down my pants and rapped me over and over and over again . He kicked my face and the other one stood there watching me. It was something about him . He pushed the guy off of me and told him to chill.

I cried because I was in pain. I needed King , I needed him now.

Jay POV

Before my moms passed away she told me I had a sister and she told me when I find her to make sure she safe. I run the red crew but I let JLo do what he do cause that's my nigga. I don't put my hands on females cause that's not how I was raised . So I told Jay chill. I fuck with King hard because he get money and he do what he gotta do. But jlo hate him for some reason.

Baby girl resembled me a lot , she reminded me of my mother .

"What's your name ma " I asked

"Jasmine " she said

Nah it couldn't be so I just nodded and went back upstairs.

King POV

ALL my nigggas is strapped Jasmine is coming home safe and I know they tourtured my baby I can feel her pain , it's making me so mad to the point I wanna kill the world.

Jay POV

That's her. That's my sister. I took out my gun and ran downstairs. My mom always told me she has a beauty mark on her neck and when I seen it I shot Zay in the head.

"Jasmine babygirl it's me, Jaysean your brother baby I'm taking you home, I'm sorry sis I'm sorry I knew it was you but I wasn't sure" I told her and she just looked lost as if she was dying , I wanted to hurt my fucking self I let this bumbass nigga rape my fucking sister infront of me !!!!!

I ran up stairs with her in my arm and god forgive me I grew up with Jlo but this is my sister , I shot him in the head 6 times.

King POV

I got to RED hood and seen Jay walking out with Jas in his arms , I walked to him and told her put her down but Jas couldn't even stand on her two feet .

"Nigga this is my sister , I killed everyone in there she's dying King move"

They did look like eachother we all rushed to the hospital .

Three hours later the doctors came out. "Family of Jasmine" we all stood up

I'm sorry to say But Jasmine ..