-Help

Jasmine POV

Trina came downstairs by herself and just stared at me . She didn't have a weapon but I did. I didn't know wheather to use it on her or to let her speak to me .

She finally started speaking

"Look I'm going to let you go , I'm sorry Jasmine , I just don't know what everyone had that I didn't. When you get home I want your husband to tell you why he hates me so much , I want everyone to know
Why I have nobody and only want him" she said . I tried to understand what she meant by not having anyone but I didn't get it .

I didn't get why she was so inlove and obsessed with my fiancé. More then I was probably. I know there was something else behind the story I just couldn't find out what it was .

"Tell me the truth , tell me why won't you leave him alone" I asked her

"When I was young my parents were crack heads and used to beat on me , one time my mom tried to sale me and that's when king came in. He was already my best friend tho and he knew what I was going through and he killed them. And left me . So I killed his ex girlfriend that he was inlove with. He loved her a lot . And I killed her" I looked at her with sorrow because I felt bad and I knew that she loved him very much.

I wasn't mad at her. I felt for her . I was mad at king for not telling me the story behind this . I looked at Trina and hugged her because I really felt sorry for her .

I think I was more at my fiancé for not telling me what was the problem.

King POV

I tracked down the number and we was like 20 minutes away, I was praying and hoping Trina didn't open her big ass mouth to my babygirl.

We got to the house and when we busted inside killing all the guards outside there was Jasmine on the floor putting her clothes on.

I went straight for Trina's throat until Jas spoke .

"If you dare put your mother fucking hand on her I swear you'll see, your going to leave her the fuck alone and let's go" Jas told me , I looked at her like she was crazy talking to me like if I was her fucking kid but I didn't even want to go back and fourth I already knew Trina told her something and I knew Jas felt for her . Because that's the type of person she is .

"Take me to my kids now" Jas said once we got in the car . After that she didn't say anything else to me which scared me I was thinking she wanted to leave me or something.