"What's with the mood? You suddenly stormed in and burst out. Hindi naman sila sobrang ingay ah. May mga moment nga na mas magulo pa sila kaysa ngayon pero hindi ka naman nagalit," sabi niya.

"Everyone is driving me up the wall right now, Ais. Cut it off," I replied. "You are all annoying!" Lalo na si Dugyot.

"Me, too?"

"Yeah, including you!" asik ko.

She chuckled. She didn't give a damn. She busied herself on her phone instead. Sinulyapan ko siya at napailing na lamang sa kanya. Hindi siguro mabubuhay nang walang cellphone 'tong si Akaizha.

"Was the meeting a bust?" Tanong niya kapagkuwan.

"No. It went well. We just discussed the music festival." Tumingin ako sa kanya. Speaking of music festival... "Having said that, how would you feel about going as a representative?"

"Me?" She faced me. "Why me?"

"Because I know you'll love it. You're the best pick I can think of." In all honesty, siya naman talaga ang unang pumasok sa isipan ko nang sabihin ni Mrs. Lopez na kailangan ng representative from Student Council. Hindi naman necessarily galing sa council, basta isang tao na kayang gumawa ng documentary about what will happen during the 3-day event. Knowing Akaizha, she would do more than documentation. Duh. She's a content creator. "You love taking pictures and making content, so it would be an opportunity for you, and I know you'll have fun."

"Hmm..." she crossed her arms.

"You'll basically do documentation. It can be done in a narrative way, or you can also use your camera instead," I explained.

"Hmm..." she nodded, then raised her brow. "And I'll do that all by myself?"

"Of course not. Dalawa kayo. May pinili rin from music club."

"Really?" Her face lit up. "Is it Sky?!"

"I don't know." Medyo natigilan ako. Tumingin ako sa gawi ni Dugyot. Hindi ko naisip 'yon ah. Member nga pala siya ng music club. "I'll ask Mrs. Lopez."

What if siya nga yung napili para pumuntang Heland?

"I accept."

"What?" Baling ko ulit kay Akaizha.

"I'm in. I'll be happy to attend as Harisson representative," she smiled and glanced at Dugyot. "I have this strong feeling kasi na she's the one that got selected from their club."

Hindi ako nakaimik.

Alright. I don't care!

Sumimangot ako. "Okay."

Damn it. Why did I say no to Lolo?! Fudge!

She laughed. "Don't give me that face. You can no longer change my mind."

"Hindi naman ako sasama," I rolled my eyes at her. "Have fun!"

"We will," she smirked.