"Boy trouble? Why what happened?" He replied. I could tell he was frowning.

"Um i'd rather not go into it, but he just got a little jealous. It's all okay now though, im sorting it."

"You sure? Does your Mom know?"

"Yeah i just talked to her." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Um could you do me a favour?"

"Yeah anything."

"Could you tell Justin and Fredo that i'm sorry, and i'll call them tomorrow? And if they could let Chaz and Ryan know that too? That'd be great."

"Of course." Scooter replied. I adjusted the phone against my ear. "I'll let them know."

"Thankyou, um i'm gonna head o bed now, but i'll talk to you soon?"

"Okay, call me if you need anything. And make sure you tell your Mom about any problems you have, she's there to help."

I nodded, a small smile on my face. "Thanks, i will do. I love you Scoot."

"I love you too Ri. Take care."

I walked through the school gates nervously, chewing on the inside of my lip. I was gonna talk to him. I was gonna stand up to him and tell hi that i wanted to talk to Justin and the guys and there was nothing he could do to stop me.

I swallowed anxiously and headed towards my locker. I was dreading it. I really liked Jamie, he was usually so sweet to me. But i couldn't deal with this. I needed to be in-charge of myself and my life.

I placed all the things i needed into my backpack and closed my locker, then i turned around to look for Jamie. I saw him, in amongst the 'populars', and he was stood next to Shontelle. Ugh. Great.

I nervously walked up to them. They raised their eyebrows up at me and smirked when i neared.

I touched Jamie's arm. "Uh- Jamie could i talk to you for a sec please?"

A smile formed on his face as he saw me and he turned away from Shontelle. "Oh hey babe, of course."

He started to follow me but then suddenly stopped, i rolled my eyes to see Shontelle pulling on his arm.

"Excuse me but i was talking to him first Braun."

I rolled my eyes at her. "No you weren't, he was just stood next to you. You were talking to Lacey." I corrected.

She clung to him. "He doesn't want to talk to you okay? Leave him alone."

Jamie raised his eyebrows and went to object. I butted in. "Shontelle he obviously want's to talk to me. Would you just stop being a bitch for a second and let him?"

She, Jamie and Lacey all stared at me in shock. I arched an eyebrow.

"Fine." She smirked. She let go of his arm and placed her hands on her hips. Jamie and i started walking away. She looked at Lacey. "She's just jealous because he fucked me first."

I stopped in my tracks. "What?" I turned around at looked at her. "What did you say?"

"I said you're jealous because he fucked me over summer and not you."

My jaw dropped, i looked at Jamie. The whole hallway seemed to stop and stare at us. It was silent.

Jamie's cheeks flushed red and he shook his head in denial. "Ri i-"

"Is this true?"

He looked down at his hands. I could feel my heart pounding hard in my chest. I shook my head, my eyes pricking with tears.

He looked back up at me, reaching out to touch my arm. "Ri it didn't mean anything i-"

I wrenched my body away, it was sickening. He followed me, his face tense and sorry. "Ariana please-"

"We're done."

"No-"

I slapped his hand away. "Get away from me. I trusted you Jamie. This entire time you didn't trust me but i didn't do anything, and you were guilty.."

I watched his chest rise and fall, he watched me numbly.

"Thanks alot."

I looked over at Shontelle and Lacey, who were both smirking. "You can have him." I comnented. Then i turned and pushed away down the corridor, tears streaming down my face.

What a jerk.

"Ri?! Ri are you in here?! Open up." Sophie called, banging on the door of my toilet cubicle. "It's okay, everyone else is in class. Open up."

I slid the lock to the side and exited the cubicle. She attacked me with a hug.

"Aw Ri it's okay, it's okay. He was a jerk anyway." She soothed. I cried into her shoulder.

"I can't believe he did that."

"Me either.."

I pulled out of the hug and sat up against the sinks. Sophie grabbed a was of tissue and started cleaning me up.

"I hate him."

"Same here honey, but i hate Shonetlle more. She's such a slut." She commented.

I half-smiled. "I know. But atleast now i don't have to worry about talking to the guys.."

"Yeah."

"In was going to confront him about it today." I confessed. "I talked with my Mom and Scooter, i was really going to do it."

She pulled out her concealer and gently started touching my face up. "Really? Well you shouldn't have had to do that in the first place. No guy should do that to you."

"I know, i was dumb." I nodded. I felt around in my bag for my phone. "You know what? I'm sort of glad im rid of him."

"That's my girl." She smiled.

"There's guys out there who treat me way better. Guys i would much rather spend my time with."

ARIANA - Im sorry.

JUSTIN - its ok. are u ok?

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Jamie cheated on her :O