Chapter 17

I woke up after a nap, but instead of being laid on the couch on my own, i was laid with Fredo. He was snuggled up behind me, his left arm gently resting on my side. I smiled and carefully slipped off the sofa, careful not to wake him. The rest of the living room was empty, so i went to go look for everyone. I saw the music room door slightly open, so i frowned and looked inside. I saw Justin.

He was sat at the piano, playing out a tune. It sounded like the instrumental version of his song 'I'll Never Let You go'. I closed the door quietly, and started walking closer to Justin. He turned his head and saw me. He stopped playing and smiled slightly.

"Hey sleepy."

I smiled back. "Hi." I went over and slid into the seat next to him. He brushed my hair out of my face. "Can i try?"

He looked at me quizzically. "You play?"

I nodded. "I had lessons for 8 years."

"Really?" He looked really shocked. I guess i may have left that part out. "Wow, do you have any other secret talents i should know about?"

"I play guitar.. And i sing a little. But im not that good."

His eyes lit up. "Show me!"

I shook my head. I got pretty shy when it came to singing in-front of people, even though i felt really comfortable with Justin. He was still Justin Bieber, one of the best singers in the history of music.

"Riiii." He begged. "Please."

I blushed and looked into his puppy dog eyes. I cleared my throat and looked down at the piano. I adjusted my fingers and started playing the chords to one of his songs that i'd been learning.

"I never thought that it'd be easy, cause we both so distant now. And the walls are closing in on us and we're wondering how. No one has a solid answer, but just walking in the dark. And you can see the look on my face it just tears me apart."

I kept my head down, looking at the keys i was playing.

"So we fight, through the hurt. And we cry and cry and cry and cry. And we live, and we learn. And we try and try and try and try. So it's up to you and it's up to me, that we meet in the middle on our way back down to Earth. Down to Earth, down to Earth. On our way back down to Earth."

I let my fingers stop moving; I looked up at Justin. He was staring at me in shock. 

"Ri." He breathed. I chewed on my lip shyly. "Your voice.."

I blushed.

"It's beautiful."

"It is?" I looked right into his eyes, scanning them for any signs of flattery. They were honest.

He nodded. "Has Scooter heard you?"

"Um.. no i don't really sing.."

His eyebrows shot up. "We have to show him! Ri this could be big, you could be big."

I stared at him.

"You could be a singer, you could get signed Ri."

"I dont think-"

"I swear on my life Ariana, that voice is amazing."

"Thank you." I blushed. I shyly played with the hem of my sleeve.

He bit down on his lip and gazed at me. He shook his head in disbelief. "Tonight, at the party. Will you sing with me?"

"Umm." I babbled. "Really? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Being A Braun - (Justin Bieber Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara