Chapter 6

(ARIANA'S POV)

I had fun out eating lunch with Adam, my other uncle, who also lived over in Atlanta.

He was a great inspiration of mine, always putting others before himself. He always had. He volunteered for many charities and spent most of his time out in poorer countries helping the misfortunate, which i thought was amazing, and most recently was begining plans for a charity of his own.

-

I opened the front door of Scooter's house and strolled inside, kicking my shoes off on the laminate.

"Im back." I called out, sliding my phone out of my pocket and placing it on the side. "Scoot?"

"In the party room pal!" Came the reply.

I nodded to myself, cutting through the house towards the source of the sound.

"Hey." I said, entering the room Scooter was in.

He greeted me with a smile. "Hey Ri. Have fun?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "You remember that cafe we used to go to back in Colorado when i was little?"

He walked past me, carrying a microphone. "Branchwater?"

"Yeah, well they have one here too. That's were we went.. We went there for my 7th birthday too, right?"

"U-huh." My uncle smiled. "And you spilt orange juice all over your Moms new dress." He laughed.

Scooter climbed onto the mini stage and began setting up the mike in the center.

"She couldn't stay mad at you though, it was your birthday and your Mom hated yelling at you."

I laughed,pulling a cute face at him. I walked over to the stage, hopping up so that i was sat on the edge with my legs dangling off.

"So whatcha doing?" I asked him.

"Oh, I'm throwing a small get together tonight. Nothing major."

"A party?!" I smiled.

"Yeah, but not one of those crazy-ass teenage things. Just some friends, bit of music, you know."

I nodded.

A party.

"Start's at 7. The caterers should be here any minute.. oh and the DJ's coming at 6." He said, glancing down at his watch. It was 4.28pm.

"Cool." I smiled.

"The guys you met earlier are coming too." He said, finishing setting up the mike. He walked forwards and sat next to me, mirroring my position. "You can hang out with them if you like."

I nodded.

They seemed pretty cool. I mean, i didn't want to be like annoying or tag along when i wasn't invited but i thought it'd be pretty sweet to hang out with people my age for the summer.

I smirked. "Oh my god guess what?!"

"What?!"

"Today i totally met Justin Bieber. OH MY GOD. I bumped into him and oh my god he was soooo cute and sooo sweet to me. I fricken cant wait to tell all my friends at school." I mocked. Scooter smirked at me. "And you'll never guess what happened! He touched my back oh my gosh im never ever going to shower! I cant believe it."

Scooter laughed, giving me a light punch on my arm. I laughed too.

"No joke, some girls are actually like that. And i wouldn't mess with Justin's Beliebers." He warned. "They can get pretty darn protective."