Chapter 37

I took a bite out of my breakfast then placed the slice of toast back on my plate, which was resting on top of the piano, and picked up my pen again.

"Baby i got love for thee, so deep inside of me i don't know where to start. I love you more than anything but the words can't even touch what's in my heart." I sung quietly, reading from the messy paper i'd been writing on.

BEEP

I picked up my phone and squinted at the screen. There was no texter-ID.

UNKNOWN - hi ;)

I frowned and texted back.

ARIANA - Hi.. Who is this?

"Ri?" I looked in the direction of the door. "Riii where are youu??" Sophie sung.

I smiled slightly and got up from the piano, slotting the last bit of toast into my mouth. "One second." I called back, packing my song book away. I walked out of the room.

"Hey!"

"Hi." I ginned, giving her a morning hug. "You're awake early."

"Could say the same to you early-bird! What were you doing?" She asked.

"Oh i was just writing down some lyrics, i do that a lot."

She smiled. "what was it about?" She followed me as i carried my empty plate into the kitchen and grabbed a drink.

"Justin." I blushed.

She smirked teasingly. "Aw that's really sweet."

"Mm-hm." I laughed. "Are you mocking me?"

"Not at all." She giggled. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Im kidding Ri, i love you guys. I can't believe you are legit dating Justin Bieber though."

I smiled. "It is pretty crazy when you think about it huh."

"Dang right! Shontelle ugh i cannot wait to see her face when she finds out."

I laughed a little. I really preferred not to think about Shontelle - and Jamie - any more.

"So are you guys going to like announce it or something? That you're dating."

"Yeah." Justin and i had spent a little time the previous night, deciding what we were going to do. And we'd settled that we'd just confirm the rumours on twitter. I felt it was better for them - our fans - to know preferably before they saw the pictures. That way it would have probably caused less drama, and we didn't need anymore of that.

"That reminds me." I said. I trailed back into the music room, where i'd left my phone, and retrieved it. I had no messages. I clicked onto twitter and went straight on Justin's account without looking at anything else.

@justinbieber: we feel the time is now right. Ariana and i are dating and i couldn't be happier :)

I climbed out of the taxi, followed by Sophie, and put my head down as i entered the restaurant.

We'd decided to go out for dinner, just the two of us. We had spent most of the day hanging out with my Mom and Pattie, catching up. We had been to a spa and a nail salon, which was really good fun.

I loved the people i hung out with in Atlanta, don't get me wrong. But they were all guys. Literally, all guys. I couldn't really have taken Alfredo or Justin along to a salon. And i don't think Scooter would have appreciated a spa treatment. So yeah, it was nice to hang out with women. Especially ones close to me.

We managed to get into the restaurant without me being noticed, and we got seated at our reserved table.

It was a posh restaurant, i was paying. It was really nice to be able to do things like that for people i cared about. Like i'd insisted on paying for the salon and nail treatment we'd all gotten done because i could. I had plenty of money and i loved sharing it with others, especially those that deserved it.

Sophie and i chatted happily through the entire thing, laughing at memories and gossiping like other regular teenagers. I had a really good time.

But when it cane to leave, there was trouble. Somehow it had gotten out that i was at the retaurant, and the front entrance was surrounded by paparazzi and eager fans.

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Short chapter i know. This chapter was edited A LOT so that is why.

Heads up - there is drama around the corner for Jariana.