Chapter 29

(AUTHORS NOTE) Dedicated to my German reader :) Enjoy the chapter honeys.

--------------------------------

I clambered on the plane and found my seat. It was Saturday the 12th of January, aka the day i was moving to Atlanta. Wow, i never im my entire life thought i'd say that.. Denver had been my home for 17 years.

I sat the 2 hour 50 minute flight alone, listening to my music and wondering about the future. My Mom and grandparents had decided to stay on living in Colorado. My Mom because of her job, my grandparents bacause they have lived there for their entire lives and just wanted to stay there.

I didn't mind. Sure, i would miss them like crazy, but i was about to start living my dream, i had to put up with it. And they promised to visit as often as they could, and i knew they would. Besides, i still had Scooter, and when he was home, Adam.

I was going to live with Scooter, in the house i'd grown all too familiar with since summer. My dreams were officially about to start. And to top it off, i would be back with my boyfriend. He was going to be just 20 minutes down the road from me.

I stepped out of the terminal and joined the crowd of passengers fro my flight as they looked for their chauffeurs. I carefully scanned the crowd for Scooter and caught sight of him amongst a crowd of adults. I rushed right over, diving straight into a big hug.

"Hey pal." He grinned. "Welcome back."

"Hi." I giggled happily. "Thanks, im so excited."

"Me too." He smiled, as he pulled out of the hug. He ruffled my hair fondly. "I can see things getting pretty big for you over here."

The familiar car ride to the house lasted a short while, and I spent it excitedly watching out the window. I tried super hard to get my head around the fact i lived there now. Atlanta was my home city.

ARIANA - Just landed. Cant wait to see you xxxxxxxx

I sent that message as soon as i got off the plane, but i knew Justin was working so he was probably too tied up to reply.

"Justin's pretty busy today, he had an interview and a photo-shoot so he wont reply to your messages." Scooter said, turning the car down a street full of large houses. "He said he'll be over once he's done. Probably be around 4pm."

"Okay." I nodded. I looked down at my phone then back up at him and frowned. "Wait how did you know i texted him?"

"Because you guys are bestfriends Ri, you're like joined at the hip. You're messaging at every possible moment."

I internally laughed at the word 'bestfriends'. If only you knew.

"Right." I laughed.

He pulled the car through the large gate and parked up on the all to familiar driveway.

"It's great to be back. I love your house." I sighed.

"Our house." He corrected. He turned off the car engine and grinned at me. "Its a tad more modern than Denver huh."

"Yeah." I nodded. "Dont get me wrong, i loved Nonna and Pa's. But here... I dunno its great."

Adam, Scooter, my Mom and i had all grown up in the same house back in Colorado. My grandparents bought it just after they married and have lived there ever since.

Mom and i were going to move out and live on our own after i was born, but no-one wanted us to leave. Quite frankly we didnt really want to leave either, i loved sharing a home with my whole family. There was always someone to give you love.