Chapter 10

- A FEW WEEKS LATER -

Scooter dropped me off at Justin's house and i waved bye to him before tapping on the door. I rocked back and forth on my feet and waited patiently until Ryan opened up.

"Hey."

He immediately grinned. "Hey Ri! I thought you were busy today?"

I hugged him, feeling him lift me up slightly as i did. I giggled. "I was but something came up and Scooter had to bail. You're not busy are you?"

"Nope, come on in. Justin was bummed you couldn't hang out today, so he'll be siked that you're here."

"Awesome." I smiled.

He chuckled and started walking in the direction of the lounge, yelling as he did so. "Aye Bieber. You got a visiter." He said.

I quietly followed him, to see Chaz, Fredo and Justin gaming; playing Halo 3. They were sprawled out across the sofas and Chaz was even on the floor. They were tucking into random snacks as they played.

"Who?" Justin frowned. He stayed staring at the screen, his fingers moving a million miles an hour. So did the others. Boys and their toys, i laughed to myself.

"Why don't you drag your eyes away from that blessed game and look for yourself?" I smirked.

Their heads instantly snapped in my direction. I watched a smile stretched on all of their faces.

"Ri!" Justin grinned, opening up his arms for a hug. I laughed and skipped over, bending down to hug him. He pulled me into the chair next to him. "I thought you couldn't hang today?"

"I couldn't, but Scooter had to ditch." I shrugged. I waved to Chaz and Fredo who had paused their game.

"Aw that sucks."

I half-smiled. "A little, he's always soo busy."

"Yeah he is, but now you can hang with us right?" Fredo grinned, throwing a sour match sweet in my direction. I caught it in mouth. I looked back at Justin and smiled at him, watching as they started to game again. He leaned over and unexpectedly kissed my cheek.

"I swear you two act like a couple."

I looked over at Chaz but no-one else did, they were all too engrossed in the game again.

"Would you two just get together already."

I threw a cushion at him causing him to be distracted momentarily from the game. He cursed loudly when he almost died which made the rest of us laugh. I focused my eyes up at Justin, studying him as he concentrated. "I saw an article on us yesterday."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh, they were saying loads of shit about how we were supposedly dating." I rolled my eyes. "I hope Jamie didn't see."

"Oh."

"Aw baby Ri's first time on the news." Fredo joked. He shoved a sweet into his mouth.

I shushed him. "Don't laugh Flores it was weird! He might get mad, he doesn't even know that im friends with you guys."

"Why?" Justin frowned.

"I dunno i haven't really spoke to him much this summer."

Ryan spoke up. "So you're dating but you haven't spoken the entire time you've been here?"

"Barely." I shrugged. "He's in California with some people from school."

Justin looked at me then away again. "Doesn't sound like a very good boyfriend to me." He mumbled. I saw Fredo laugh slightly. He shook his head amusedly.

I frowned but we were interrupted by Pattie, as she walked into the room. "Oh hey Ariana sweetie."

I smiled. "Hey Pattie."

"Are you okay?"

"Im great." I nodded. I stole a glance at Justin. "But they're being lazy."

Pattie laughed. "Guys can't you do something kore productive now Ri's here?"

Justin shrugged and so did the others. "Like what?" Chaz asked.

"I don't know.. how about basketball?"

They all laughed. Ryan turned off the video game. "Basketball really?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"We're kinda good." Chaz smirked.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really? Well so am i as a matter of fact.

"I actually wouldn't underestimate her, she plays."

I looked at Justin and smiled proudly, silently thanking him for the back-up. "Yeah i do. Since 6th grade actually."

"Really?" Fredo grinned.

"Yup."

"But Ri you're like a mouse! How on earth do you play basketball?"

"Ooooooohhhhh." Fredo smirked. "Bro that's mean."

Chaz shrugged playfully. "What? She is though isn't she?"

"Yeah, she sorta is." Justin agreed. He laughed teasingly. "But i don't doubt that you're good!"

I cocked up an eyebrow, folding my arms across my chest. "Then bring it Bieber."

(AUTHOURS NOTE)

Make sure you guys vote and drop me a comment!