Chapter 22

"Wake up Ariana." My uncle sung as he pushed open my bedroom curtains.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned a little. "Why?"

"Because we're going shopping."

I let a laugh escape my lips; i'd never heard my uncle say those words before. The truth is, he hates shopping. Especially with me. He just follows me around carrying the bags which i find hilarious.

After doing my hair, makeup and getting dressed, i decided to check my twitter. Wow i had so many mentions:

@jessiehaye: WOW @missarianabraun YOUR VOICE ASDFGHKL;LSJS

@justinsgall2k9: @missarianabraun amazing!!

@jlsterbabaii: Is @missarianabraun scooters neice???

@babeycakes202: PLEASE POST MORE @missarianabraun

And those were just a few examples. I had gained so many followers too. I now had 35,000!! I couldn't believe it, i'd only posted one video.

I replied to some of the tweets.

@missarianabraun: @eeniemeenie7 thank you sweetie:) xx

@missarianabraun: @hannahmay77 posting another soon xx

I followed a few of them then came across the link to the video. I eagerly clicked on it.

90,000 views

"OMG OMG." I screamed as i ran full pelt down the stairs and into the living room. "GUYS LOOK AT THE VIEWS ON MY VIDEO!"

Everyone looked at me a little puzzled. Adam looked up from the laptop which was on his knee. "What about them?"

"Just have a look!"

He raised his eyebrows then looked back down at the screen and started typing. I clasped my hands together in excitement.

Scooter walked into the room and handed me a cup of tea. "Sup?" He smiled.

I was just about to reply when Adam gasped really loudly.

"WOAH no way."

My Mom leaned over to look at the screen. I watched as her jaw dropped.

"What are they looking at?"

"Only the views on my video." I giggled.

"How many??"

My Mom jumped up from the sofa and pulled me into a gigantic hug. "ONLY 90 BLOODY THOUSAND."

The video had way more views than we ever could have imagined, especially since it had only been up one night. I was estatic. People were liking my voice!

For the next 4 hours, we trailed around the whole of Atlanta mall shopping. I bought tons of clothes and shoes, all courtesy of Scooter's money. I felt a little bad spending so much, but he said it was for my career, and since he was my manager and also uncle, he said he didn't mind.

Whilst shopping we passed a hair salon, and i paused ouside. I'd wanted to dye my hair red since forever and I'd tried begging my Mom but she always said no. Now i had an excuse, its for my career afterall..

I came out of the salon so happy. My hair was a beautiful red and looked amazing. Scooter even complimented it. Mom wasn't too pleased but you cant impress everyone right?

I took a selfie as soon as i got home and i sent it to Justin, Alfredo, Chaz and Ryan.

ARIANA - What do you think? Too boring?;)

FREDO - You crazy chick

CHAZ - OH MY GOD LOVE IT

RYAN - You actually did it wow.

JUSTIN - You look amazing. And did you know you just hit 100,000 views?:)

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Sorrrrryyyy this chapter isnt that good. It's really short -_-

Thank you for the comments though keep them coming:) and if you have any of your books you want me to read just message me them and i will most defo check them out.

I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER

Love youuuu