Chapter 12

The plane eventually landed back in Denver, Colorado at about midnight. I sighed pulled off my headphones throwing them into my backpack along with my iPod. I stood up and followed my fellow passengers off the plane, making my way inside.

My Mom was waiting by some chairs, squinting in my direction.

"Mom." I whispered, smiling to myself. Man i had missed her..

I adjusted my backpack on my shoulder and headed towards her, seeing a grin stretch on her face when she saw me.

"Ri!" She beamed, standing up and walking forwards with open arms. I broke out into a run, instantly jumping into her arms when i reached her.

"Baby girl! Wow, i missed you sooo much."

I snuggled into her. "I've missed you too Mom, did you have a good summer?"

"It was okay, but less about me. Did you have a good time? How are Adam an Scooter?"

"Yeah It was great, and they're fine. Atlanta is amazing." I breathed, letting go of her.

She smiled again. "What about Scooter's house? Is it big?"

"Huge!" I confirmed. I slotted my arm through hers and started walking in the direction of the luggage collection.

"So what did you get up to? Tell me. I wanna know everything!"

I laughed, suddenly realising how much i'd missed her. "Well i made some really good friends."

She raised her eyebrows, waiting for me to elaborate.

"Chaz, Fredo, Ryan and Justin."

"As in Bieber?"

I giggled. "Yeah. You know he's actually not the cocky asshole you'd expect him to be, he's actually pretty normal."

"Really?" She questioned. I nodded. "Then what is he like?"

"Um, well.. he's funny, mischievous, talented and really sweet." I smiled, thinking back to the memories we'd had over summer. "He's a really cool friend."

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Short chapter!