Chapter 7

"So you're here for the entire summer?" Justin asked as we weaved through the crowd of partying people. He glanced down at me.

"Yeah." I smiled. "A whole 8 weeks."

He grinned. "That's cool. We have someone new to hang out with."

I blushed a little again, but luckily it was dark.

He wanted to hang with me? That was unexpected.

"Only if you want to." He added with a little chuckle.

"Of course." I grinned. "Besides, the only other people i know here are my uncles and they're probably going to busy with work a lot. They're geeks anyway."

He laughed. "Maybe, yeah. But Scooter changed my life."

I nodded. I may not have been a fan but i definitley knew his story.

He was once just a normal kid from Canada. No money; single parent. My uncle found him on youtube and he became a global popstar.

Pretty lucky really.

But he's so talented, everyone knows that. I always wished my voice was like his. He was devoted too, and that sort of passion was rare.

"He's hard-working, they both are. Im super close with them." I smiled.

"So i've heard. Didn't you live with them?"

I nodded. "Yeah. My Mom had me at 18 and my Dad didn't stick around." I shrugged. "I grew up with Scooter and Adam practically being my brother's."

I was slightly shocked at myself for telling him that. I usually didn't speak about my father, especially not to people i didn't really know.

We reached the guys, just as Justin was about to reply. He just smiled at me instead.

"Hi!" Ryan and Chaz grinned.

"Hey Ri." Fredo waved. "I see you found JB."

"Yeah, i did." I smiled, hugging each of them before taking a seat down next to Justin. After taking a little sip of my drink I set it on the table in front.

"Are you enjoying Atlanta?" Ryan asked me.

"Yeah. I havent really had chance to see much of it yet but its more exciting than where im from."

They laughed.

"Colorado, right?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "And you guys?"

"Chaz and i are Canadian, like Justin." Ryan told me.

"Im Puerto Rican." Alfredo grinned.

"That's cool, so are you guy's just over here to visit Justin?"

"Yeah, but Fredo lives here." They told me.

I nodded, smoothening out my dress as i smiled at them.

"You look pretty by the way." Ryan pointed out.

My eyes suddenly lit up as a new song began sounding from the DJ's speakers.

"Justin," I grinned. "It's your song!"

The boys all laughed at me.

"Yeah." Justin grinned.

I began dancing in my seat.

They grinned at me.

"You wanna dance?"Justin smiled.

I laughed. "I'd love to."

-

They all seemed like great fun.