3.7

"There's a sticky note" Jungkook says confused as well, pointing inside my locker.

My eyebrows furrow and I reach for the note.

In case nobody told you today, you're beautiful and important.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Park Ina!"

Both of us turn and look at Taehyung running towards us messily.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Jungkook quickly snatch the bottle in my hands and push it towards Taehyung's face.

"Did you put it in here?" he asks.

"Yeah I did before going to the toilet. Why? Were you expecting for someone else?"

"Ahh. I was just confused because I thought you haven't arrived school" I say, taking the bottle back from Jungkook.

"Sorry. I really had to shit" Taehyung grins.

"You didn't have to tell us that" Jungkook says, making a disgusted face.

"We are running out of time. Let's go have lunch and go to the exam room"

-

I hide my face which has been looking too happy with my lips in a smile since in the exam room. I fan myself and turn left, facing the other bed in the nurse room.

Yoongi had to sit beside me during the exam and that just made me so happy. As if it was fate.

:3

You see, we can leave the school for the day as soon as the exam is finished but my brother and mother forgot that the exam finishes at 1:30 today. And they are not even sure if they can pick me up and told me to just wait for their reply so I decided to spend my time in the nurse room.

I immediately look behind when I hear the curtain behind me opened. My hand quickly reaches to pull down my skirt since I'm in a spooning position and the skirt is already too short.

He continues staring at me without letting go of the curtain as I do the same, not moving as if we are in a mannequin challenge.

"Hi?" I squeak.

"O-oh, hey. I didn't expect you to be here" he says, walking to the bed beside mine which is like two steps away.

"I thought everyone has gone back"

"Yeah, same" he replies, getting comfortable on the bed.

"Yeah" I nod, looking away awkwardly from his beautiful face.

Awkward silence.

Why is it always awkward between us?

"Uh, I think the biology exam went well for you?" he starts.

"Very" I smile, "Was it that obvious?"

"Yeah since you were smiling a lot"

. . .

. . .

how does he even know that I was smiling a lot

"Ahaha" he chuckles, "I tend to look around when I'm stuck at a question and I saw you smiling widely so yeah"

What was i even expecting

"Ohh yeah, which question was you stuck at?" I ask.

The exam was really easy honestly.

"Eh?" he asks, blinking.

"Which question was you stuck at?" I repeat.

"Um, that, I don't really remember" he says, rubbing the nape of his neck.