2.2

The food was so delicious but I had to manage self-control since Yoongi was sitting right in front of me, I couldn't just dig in like a pig.

And also, in the middle of the dinner, the uninvited guests, Jimin and Jungkook also came. They didn't know I was here, they just came over because they felt like it.

Now, we are currently on our way to Yoongi's room since his mother told us to and my brother is already in Yoongi's brother's room, talking about their own interests like it surprised me so much how they clicked well.

"Ina, what do you plan on doing this holiday?" Jimin asks when we reach Yoongi's door.

"Um, sleep, eat, internet, sleep?" I answer though it comes out like a question. I really don't have any idea of what to do this coming two weeks.

"Wow, you are no different from Yoongi hyung." He laughs.

THANKS JIMIN

"Are you coming to the Christmas party?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes," I nod.

"Nayeon's also coming." Yoongi says and my heart drops. All he cares about is Nayeon, Nayeon and Nayeon.

I was actually excited for the party since I will get to see Yoongi but now, after confirming that Nayeon is coming, I'm not sure if I still want to go.

"Why is she coming?" Jungkook groans, "If Nayeon is coming, Mina will also come for sure."

"But no one invited her." Jimin frowns.

"But she will probably follow Nayeon." Jungkook says, glancing at me.

Oh how nice, I will have to put on an act with Taehyung, also look at Yoongi interact with Nayeon.

Way to go. I'm so excited.

If you cannot sense the sarcasm, there's something wrong with you.

"By the way, are you really dating Taehyung?" Jimin asks out of nowhere, catching me off guard.

Can people really stop asking that in front of Yoongi?

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, you guys act like a couple in school but when you are with us, you guys just look like friends."

I just reply with a smile since I'm not really in the mood to be making up a lie.

Right, I just remember – didn't I decide to turn back and only look for my secret admirer?

"Guys!" I call, my voice coming out a lot louder than I expected which also startle the three boys.

"Do you guys perhaps know, someone from our school who buys banana milk a lot?" I ask sheepishly.

"You." Jimin and Jungkook chorus.

"No, aside from me."

They both again, point at Yoongi in sync. Yoongi in return, raises his eyebrows.

I swear my heart stops for a second, okay, it didn't really stop but you get what I mean. It felt like it did.

"I mean, in the whole school." I say, trying to cover up the fact that I just feel extremely happy from the thought that Yoongi might be my secret admirer.

But that's just a dream.

"I'm not sure but among the people I know, Yoongi hyung really buys banana milk." Jungkook replies.

But it's only among the people he knows – not the whole school.

"Why?" Jimin asks and I just shake my head, muttering a 'nothing'.

"Jimin also buys banana milk sometime." Jungkook smirks.

"Yah ~ why are you putting me into this?" Jimin whines, lightly punching Jungkook's arm.

oH ?

"I was just answering her." He shrugs.

"I'M HERE!"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I scream, with my hand placed over my chest. I don't know what's wrong with this Taehyung kid because he could have just walked in to the room like a normal person instead of shouting and causing the whole house to shake.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asks calmly.

"I went to Jungkook's house but his parents told me he's here." Taehyung answers, walking towards me.

I raise an eyebrow at him when he stops right in front of me and smiles a very evil-looking smile.

"Fuck, get off me, what the fuck?" I rapidly slap his back so that he would stop hugging me on Yoongi's bed.

And I'm sure the eyes of the three other guys are focused on us and that is not good when your crush is one of them.

"No couple stuff in my room," I hear Yoongi says.

Taehyung let goes off me and pouts at Yoongi who just looks back at him with a bored expression.

"Mina is coming to the party." I whisper.

"What, why is she coming?"

"Nayeon is coming and Jungkook predicts Mina will probably be following."

"Yoongi hyung, are my earphones with you?" Jimin suddenly asks.

"Oh, yeah. They are in the bag." He replies. Jimin stands up and starts searching through Yoongi's bag.

Oh just how I want to know what things Yoongi has in his bag.

"Found i—oh, what is this?"

I squint my eyes to look at the thing in Jimin's hand. Out of nowhere, Yoongi appears like a lightning bolt and snatches it from Jimin.

It's a sticky note.

+

:D

hoseok was so cute in bon voyage ep1 btw :3 <3