1.0

[ can you feel my love, guys ? ]

Did you revise your lessons last night? I hope you will ace the test! :)

I walk out of the room, holding the sticky note tightly in my fist before keeping it in my pocket.

I guess the test went well, all thanks to the angel Min Yoongi. But I might not ace it since I only learned everything last night.

"How was it?" Taehyung appears out of nowhere and swings his arm around my shoulders.

"It went well, I guess." I bite my inner cheeks and he chuckles, saying he is sure he will ace it.

We sit down at the benches in silence and in peace but the peace in my mind soon corrupts when I see two people walk into the basketball court.

"Is that Yoongi?" I nudge Taehyung since I have a bad eyesight.

"Yes."

"Who's the girl?"

"Nayeon. The one from student council." he answers.

I nod stiffly and continue looking them who are now talking in the middle of the court. I can see Nayeon laughing several times though Yoongi continue standing with his hands in his pockets but he might be smiling as well. I can't see his face.

She pokes his arm and I am fuming with jealousy. I'm seeing my crush and a girl interacting quite friendly with each other and to see that she is laughing too much, he is probably making her laugh.

"Ina! Don't cry!" Taehyung whines and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm not crying." I say but then I realize I really am crying.

"They are just friends, Ina. It's not worth crying." Taehyung tries again to stop me from crying.

+

"You really did spend your night crying over him." Jaein sighs and pats my back as I continue drinking my milk from the secret admirer quietly.

"But Ina" Taehyung starts "You are crying over Yoongi because he might like Nayeon. Look from your secret admirer's side, how sad would he be?"

"But I don't know him."

"But he knows you and who knows, he might be looking at you now." He sighs.

"Kim Taehyung, are you her secret admirer?" Jaein gasps.

"No, what the fuck?" He throws a chip at Jaein.

My eyes look at Jimin and Yoongi who just walked into the canteen. I sigh and stand up, confusing the other two.

"I'm going to stay in the classroom." I say before quickly leaving to my locker to take my phone but another sticky note fell down.

You don't look okay, today. What's wrong? I only want to see you smile. I can't be happy if you are like this. If you want to open up, just write a note back! You can trust me.

I can't actually tell him the actual reason too. Like Taehyung said, it would hurt him as well.

I'm just being moody and emo. Hey, you can't be unhappy just because of me. That just makes me feel guilty o.o

I write back and put it in my locker before walking to the classroom. I fold my arms on the desk and rest my head on them.

I flinch when I feel a finger poke my arm.

"Hey,"

I lightly smile at Jimin and reply a 'hey' back.

"You look sick." he says sitting down in front of me.

"I know."

"Are you okay?"

"I am." I show him a fake smile wider.

He nods and we both just sit quietly before he says –

"If something is bothering you, you can just open up to me. You can trust me."

+

next day

"Hey!" Taehyung waves at me and sit down on Hoseok's seat. Hoseok has arrived but he is nowhere to be seen.

"Has Jaein arrived?"

"She's not in a good condition, actually." Taehyung frowns.

"Huh?"

"She confessed to Hoseok after school, yesterday but she was rejected."

"The fuck?" I exclaim. "What are you doing here? We should be beside her now!"

"No. She is on a trip to Busan again."

"That hoe. She didn't even tell me." I roll my eyes and slump back down.

"Seems like you are back. Sassy Ina." he grins and ruffles my hair.

"Yeah."

Taehyung suddenly scoots closer to me and whispers, "When I ruffled your hair, Yoongi was looking at us."

"Nah, he was just spacing out." I deny.

"Yah! What if he likes you?"

"Fuck you." I glare, "Don't get my hopes up. I don't want to cry again."

"What? I was just saying the possible."

"You were saying the impossible." I roll my eyes before pushing him away, "Go back to your class already."

+

"You are back!" Mom exclaims, coming out of the dining room wearing an apron.

"Yes."

"Quickly go wash up. We have guests for dinner." she informs.

"Guests? Who?"

"You will see then." Sh3 winks before pushing me upstairs. After taking a shower, I dress into a white oversized shirt with an oversized navy blue, wool cardigan. I tie my hair into a messy bun and lie down on my bed, noticing that the lights in Yoongi's bedroom are now opened. Earlier, before I shower, the lights were still closed.

I continue reading a story on wattpad when the silence is interrupted by the bell.

"Ina! Come down!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I walk downstairs in ease but I get more than surprised when I see him talking with my mother.

+

you can trust me :)