2.8

"Yoongi's back from Daegu!" is the first thing I say when I see Taehyung.

After that Christmas party, Yoongi left to Daegu with his family which almost killed me.

"Taehyung!" I jump from shock, looking at the three girls who rush toward us.

Right. He's popular now after posting that musical.ly of his and the girls on the internet have been going crazy of him.

[ a musical.ly is an app where you lipsync to songs btw. it's an awesome app :') ]

He smiles at them and that just causes them to squeal more causing me to curse mentally. I don't find anything attractive about Taehyung, yet girls are going crazy of him.

"Can we take a photo please?" the shortest out of the three asks, twirling her hair.

"Of course!" Taehyung grins and the short girl hands me her phone arrogantly.

Hello?

I'm not your photographer. I just roll my eyes and take a photo for them since I'm an angel.

She snatches her phone back from me and doesn't even bother saying thanks.

Wow.

"Who's she, oppa?" another girl asks, looking at me from head to toe.

I'm your mother.

Taehyung just smiles mysteriously instead and hold my hand before walking to the opposite direction of them.

"Hahahaha" I laugh sarcastically, "Please stop holding my hand. I do not want to trend on the internet"

"I didn't tell them you are my girlfriend though"

"Because I am not" I yank my hand from his grip and walk into GongCha to order my drink.

After ordering mine, i walk to sit but stop when I hear a voice calling my name.

"Are you alone?" she smiles.

"No. I'm with Taehyung" I answer, glancing at Yoongi beside her who is also looking at me.

"Oh? Nayeon and Yoongi hyung" Taehyung appears from the back and stands beside me.

Nayeon giggles, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "What a coincidence"

Why can't I be like her?

Why can't I stay girly?

Why do I have to be like this?

I wish I could be her.

"Sit down!" she invites, gesturing at the seats facing them.

"Nah, we will just sit somewhere else" Taehyung replies and Nayeon pouts before nodding cutely.

"Bye, hyung" he waves at Yoongi who just nods back while drinking his gongcha.

Taehyung drags me to another table which is far from theirs.

"I will go take our drinks" he says but turns around again, "And stop overthinking"

I smile at him and shake my head, saying that I'm not overthinking. The moment Taehyung turns around and walks away, my smile disappears.

They make a cute couple.

Hah, they are even wearing couple clothes.

"Stop overthinking oh my god!" Taehyung exclaims, placing my drink in front of me.

"I was just spacing out" I excuse and take a sip from my drink.

"Yeah, sure" he rolls his eyes and looks at them before saying, "They are not on a date. Don't worry"

"They are"

"They are not"

"They are even wearing couple shirts"

Taehyung pauses and gapes at me before sighing heavily, "Ina! Those are not couple shirts!"

"They both are wearing white"

"Oh my g--- I'm wearing the same color with that lady sitting at the corner too. Does that mean I'm on a date with her?"

"Stop being so sarcastic" I throw him a glare.

"I'm just saying the truth. Those are not even couple shirts and you are just thinking every little thing to det---"

"I'm going back. Bye" I stand up, taking my drink with me.

"Ina, I'm –"

"Don't. I need to be alone" I reply and turn around, leaving the place.

+

creak

I look away from the boring ceiling I have been staring for more than an hour and look at the person who just opened my bedroom door.

We just stare at each other for seconds or maybe, even minutes before he breaks out into a grin and walks towards me.

"What"

"Are you still mad?" he asks, standing as I just stay in my previous position – lying on my bed.

I reply nothing and continue staring at him. He coughs awkwardly and places a big plastic bag beside me on my bed.

"I bought food"

I crack up and throw my arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him into a hug which caused him to lose his balance and fall on me but I don't mind.

"I can never be mad at you" I giggle and pat his back continuously.

"Me too" he replies and I feel him smiling sheepishly.

+

"I think my secret admirer has forgotten about me" I whisper, nudging Taehyung.

"Why?"

"No notes and no milk" I pout, looking at my locker which is just filled with my books.

"Yah, this is the first day after winter break. Maybe he's late to school"

"Yeah, maybe. It's good if he doesn't like me anymore too" I say, closing the locker again.

I walk into my classroom, secretly expecting to see Yoongi talking with Jimin like usual but to no avail, he wasn't there. Jimin was just sitting by himself as he scrolls through his phone.

I sigh to myself and sit at my seat, suddenly feeling so lonely. Not knowing what to do, I walk out of the classroom and head to Taehyung's class. Maybe Yoongi's just sleeping there.

"I was just going to come to your class" Taehyung stands up from his seat and walks toward me. I nod and look around, searching for Yoongi.

I mouth his name at Taehyung and he just shrugs, also looking around.

"NO PDA PLEASE" one of the guys screams at us and it appears to be Yeon Hwi, that one guy in every school who knows with nearly everyone and who keeps teasing everyone.

I show him a middle finger and he shows me two back.

"NEWS" another boy who is just like Yeon Hwi, runs into the classroom and stops at the front, panting heavily.

"New couple is born!" he announces after a while, catching everyone's attention and causing them to throw questions at him about who the new couple is.

"Min Yoongi and Nayeon!"

-

im sorry for not updating for nearly a month. i'm just really busy these days and facing some problems :') sorry for this shitty chapter <3