0.6

[ i'm so pissed right now. i literally want to shove jo seho's face into the toilet. wtf is wrong with him and seo jang hoon? stop making jungkook uncomfortable! did you see how our maknae looked? it is his first variety show and he probably felt nervous without his hyungs and all and you jo seho and seo jang hoon just had to make it worst for him ]

sorry, enjoy the chapter

+

I head to my class, a smile already forming on my lips at the thought of seeing Yoongi. He is probably already there since it is 7:40 already. Jimin and him always walks into the class around 7:32.

I sound creepy being exact with the time and all. I bite my lips as soon as I see Yoongi with his back against the wall. No shit, I am not trying to be sexy. I am just trying to keep myself from smiling like a mad person.

Suddenly, a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me towards my seat.

"Hose---"

"HOMEWORK OMG HISTORY HOMEWORK I FORGOT OMG I NEED TO COPY"

"Oka---"

"HISTORY HOMEWORK GIVE ME"

"Wai---"

"HISTOR---"

"HOE SHUT UP ALREADY!" I yell at him. He looks like a real horse when he is panicking. I huff and hand him my homework paper. After thinking back, I immediately slam my forehead against the desk.

"What the fuck, Ina?" Hoseok gasps beside me.

DID I JUST YELL IN FRONT OF MIN YOONGI. IM----

"WHAT?" I yell at the person who just poked my forearm.

"Oh my god," I gasp again and hide my face in my palms. It was Jimin and you know what?

MIN YOONGI IS STANDING BESIDE HIM AND I JUST YELLED AT THEIR FACES AHFIAJ

"You okay?" I hear Jimin asks softly.

"She's just on her period." Hoseok answers as if he knows. Bitch, I'm nowhere near my period.

"I'm not." I softly answer and sit up straight to look at the two guys beside me with my beet red face.

"Do you need uhm, any help?" I ask awkwardly.

God I'm so seokjin. Awkward af.

"Yes," Jimin beams, "Can I check the homework with you? I didn't listen to the instructions properly."

"Sure but he's copying so.." I point at Hoseok who's copying everything, looking like a copy machine.

"It's okay. I can check while he's copying." Jimin smiles and head to the front of our desks and –

MIN YOONGI IS LITERALLY STANDING IN FRONT OF ME OML. HE IS AN ANGEL. DIDN'T IT HURT WHEN HE FELL FROM THE SKY? WHY HE GOTTA BE SO CUTE AND COOL AND FULL OF SWAG AND EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME? I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM.

I take in a deep breath to calm myself and start gulping down the milk. I already ate the bread on my way. I stop drinking when I feel their eyes on me and I raise an eyebrow at them.

"You really like milk." Hoseok says.

"Is it weird?"

"Yoongi hyung often buys milk too." Jimin smiles before letting his eyes fall back to the homework sheets.

Yoongi and I have a similarity.

This is fate.

My eyes travel to Yoongi's unknowingly and I just die right there, at that moment because he was staring at me too.

did you see that

he was staring at me

I blink my eyes and avert my gaze to anywhere else but him. Damn, it's so obvious that I like him. Does he know it or not?

"PARK INA!" A wild alien appears and slams his palms on my desk.

"Aish Kim Taehyung, why are you so loud?" The three guys complain at their bestfriend.

"I need help." Taehyung ignores them.

"What help?" I ask, putting the bottle of milk down on the table.

"I just saw her now and she is heading to her class with her boyfriend."

"So?"

"So follow me and play along." He says before dragging me outside without any warning.

"They are coming." He whispers and intertwines our fingers as we start walking.

Why is he even trying to make her jealous?

"I know right! It was so funny!" He awkwardly laughs and I roll my eyes at him before locking my arms with his.

"Taehyung-ah, what do you want me to wear when we go to the movies after school?" I smile awfully sweet at him.

"You look beautiful in anything." He grins and pokes my nose.

"Aw, you look amazing in anything too!" I grin and we continue walking happily until we turn around a corner.

"Are they gone into their class?" I ask with my hands resting on my hips.

He pokes his head and looks around before nodding.

"Thanks for helping!" He lightly squeals and squishes me into a hug.

"I can help you with Yoongi too!" He exclaims and I slap his lips.

"Be quiet! And no, you are lame."

He pouts at me and punches my arm lightly, trying to act cute but terribly fails. Yoongi just blinking his eyes or just being himself is infinity times cuter.

So apparently, Taehyung told me that he knew I have a crush on Yoongi since the day I asked him if he is close with him.

"Good luck!" He giggles once we enter the room and see Yoongi and Jimin still talking with Hoseok. Taehyung softly pushes me down to my seat.

"Did you guys go on a date or something?" Hoseok teases.

"We did." Taehyung answers and ruffles my hair.

"Ooh," Jimin and Hoseok chorus, "Ina, why are you so quiet, eh?"

"He kissed you?" Jimin giggles and Taehyung says, "Eyy, guys stop"

"I'm going back to my class now." He squishes my cheeks before hopping away.

"Did you guys really kiss omo?" Hoseok squeals and slaps my arm.

"You shouldn't ask that to a girl." Yoongi grumbles and walks out of the room.

"What's his problem?" Hoseok frowns.

+

please vote and comment, guys

i have other stories and when i see no votes and comments at all, i feel so discouraged - i even feel like discontinuing the book. i do not want to feel the same to this book :[[ <3