2.3

"What, why are you so protective over a sticky note?" Jimin chuckles.

"Nothing."

"What is written on it?" He asks again.

"Homeworks, duh." Yoongi replies.

"Why would you be like that if you only have a list of homework written on it?" Jungkook questions, already standing up.

"Because it's mine! I don't like it when people – Yah!" Yoongi get cut off when the fast Jungkook snatches the paper from Yoongi's grip.

Fuck, how did he do that?

"Ooh, what is it?" Taehyung giggles beside me.

"Huh? It really is just a list of homework." Jungkook says after reading the note.

"Eyy, and we thought it was something else." Jimin pouts, punching Yoongi's forearm before sitting down again.

Yoongi coughs a bit before saying, "Well, like I said. I don't like it when people look through my stuff."

God, I was expecting something I shouldn't be. Hah, it's actually stupid of me to think that the sticky note is something more than just a list of homework.

I was wishing it was something like what my secret admirer gives me.

"It's so boring, should we play the truth game?" Jungkook suggests, grinning like a child he is.

"NO!"

I look at Yoongi, surprised that we both said the same thing together. I feel so happy at this little thing and I look down to hide my smile but Taehyung who is sitting beside me nudges me with his elbow and shows me a knowing smile.

"Why not?" Jungkook frowns.

"I don't care! Let's play!" Jimin beams, jumping and also drags Yoongi to the bed. We all sit in a circle on Yoongi's bed, Taehyung and Jimin both at my sides.

Oh god, Park Jimin, you should have let Yoongi sit in your place instead of making him sit beside you, now you are like a barrier between the love of my life and I.

"Let's start from Ina!" Jimin cheers and I look at him wide eyed, "Why, me?!"

"Because you are sitting beside me." he smiles.

"Y-Yoongi's beside you too!"

"Hm but I want to ask you first." He replies, tapping his chin.

"Do you have a crush?" He asks and I stare back at him, thinking whether I should answer the truth or not.

"Yes."

"Yah, Park Ina! Are you cheating on me!?" Taehyung dramatically gasps and starts shaking my shoulders.

"Okay, TaeTae!" Jimin stops Taehyung from continuing his drama, "In the whole school, if you have to date a girl, who would you date?"

"Are you stupid, Jimin? I'm dating Ina" Taehyung answers and pinches my cheek while Jimin looks at Taehyung with a 'really' look.

"What?" Taehyung asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Hm, nothing" Jimin smiles.

What

Jimin is acting weird

"Our Kookie ---"

"If Nayeon asks you out, would you accept her?" Yoongi asks, cutting Jimin off.

Can't he just stop thinking about her while we play this game?

She's on his mind 24/7 while my mind is filled with him all the time.

"No." Jungkook shakes his head.

"Why not?"

"Ooh, Yoongi hyung, why are you so curious?" Taehyung teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm just asking." Yoongi replies and waits for Jungkook to answer.

"She is not my type." He shrugs.

"Yoongi hyung ~ " Taehyung sings, "Do you –"

"Why do you always buy milk?"

I look at Jimin, somehow surprised at his question. I mean, why would you ask that? He buys milk to drink, obviously.

But after Jimin asks that, my curiosity rises and my eyes travel to Yoongi.

"To drink." He replies, licking his lips.

"But I don't see you drink them."

"I do!" Yoongi laughs.

"Yeah, I often see him drinking milk." Jungkook joins in.

"If you say so," Jimin chuckles.

See, Jimin is kinda acting weird?

"It's Jimin's turn!" I cheer, raising my arms.

"We all are from different classes." Taehyung starts, "Is your crush one of our classmates?"

"No, I don't have a crush." He answers, brushing his hair back like how he always does.

"I thought you like Ina." Jungkook says and Taehyung gasps, looking at Jimin.

"Really?"

"Kook, what makes you think that?" Jimin asks, tilting his head.

"I often see you guys together." Jungkook replies, looking like he is unsure of what he is saying.

"Just because of that?"

"Park Jimin, you can't like my girlfriend! She's mine!" Taehyung fakes a growl and I slap his cheek.

"Please stop, Taehyung. I'm disgusted."

"So, Ina!" Jimin cheerfully calls my name, swaying his body from side to side, "Which class is your crush from?"

fuck

-

what is this chapterrrrr

i can't stop thinking about hoseok with his wet hair on bon voyage ep1 btw T.T why does he do this to me

anyways REALLY REALLY REALLY THANK U FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND ALSO READING THIS BOOK T.T

ILYYYY