2.0

Are you guys bored of this story already?  ): i noticed the comments and reads decreasing T.T </3 i am sorrrry

+

I would love to but there's Jungkook who just told Nayeon that I'm meeting with him later.

"Uh.."

"We are meeting later, hyung." Jungkook says.

"AH!" Yoongi suddenly exclaims, his eyes wide with his mouth in a smile.

"I doubt Ina's free." He says and I squeeze my fists because I just love how he calls my name.

"Why?" All of us chorus.

"I heard our parents are meeting tonight."

"Really?"

I thought they won't be back until tomorrow.

"Yeah, I thought you knew?" He shrugs.

"Why ~ ?" Jungkook whines, followed by Jimin but both of them got cut off by the bell.

"Bye!" Jungkook pokes my cheek before running out of the classroom and Jimin being himself, who loves Jungkook, starts following him though the bell just rang.

Nayeon exits the classroom and I look at Yoongi who is as slow as ever. Actually, I'm expecting for him to at least smile at me. It's okay to expect, right?

"Our parents aren't meeting tonight." He says when he reaches the door.

HE TALKED TO ME

"Pardon?"

"I just helped you out of the situation." He smiles, before completely leaving the room.

What

He knew Jungkook was making it up?

+

"Oh fuck," I groan.

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU!" A goofy Taehyung hugs me tight as soon as I exit the classroom.

Yay, today's the last day of school before winter break which means school will be resuming on January 3rd, 2017.

"Stop exaggerating because we are meeting during the holidays." I roll my eyes and push him away.

"You are a salty hoe." He says, making a face.

"Thanks."

I start pacing away from my classroom but my speed slows down when I reach his class. But I completely halt and my eyes focus on the two people.

"What's that?" I ask myself, looking at the girl giving a small box to Yoongi. The girl seems to be saying something which I deadly wish I could hear.

"No peeping into other's class!"

I gasp and quickly crouch down, turning to glare at the person who just said it out loud.

"Fuck you!" I mouth at Taehyung before walking to the other side in that position – crouched.

And of course, I get looks from all the students passing by. After reaching the stairs which are across Yoongi's classroom, I stand up and dust off my skirt.

I wonder what was that all about, was she confessing? If so, did he accept her?

I head to the library with my mind still overthinking about what just happened. As expected, there are many students borrowing books. I start finding a book that catches my eye but fail to do so.

I just decide to get a book and reach for a black covered book with the title 'Drug'.

I let out a loud shriek and the book slips out of my grip when I see Jungkook doing his usual meme face at me. So, you see, when I took out the book, his meme face greets me from the other side and I mean, it's plain creepy what is this boy?

Everyone has their eyes on me and I shamefully bow my head down as an apology. Out of nowhere, Jungkook is now standing behind me while laughing.

I shove a middle finger at his stupid face before walking to the librarian. After lining up for more than 15 minutes, I hug the book close to my chest and walk out of the school building which I won't be returning for more than a week.

As I head to the gates, I see Yoongi playing basketball alone in the court. What a beautiful sight. He catches the ball which just got through the basketball hoop but at the same time his hands catch the ball, his eyes catch mine.

My eyes widen a bit, my cheeks getting flushed at the fact that he caught me looking at him. I hang my head low and start walking towards the gates, silently cursing at the engineer for building the gates too far from the school building.

My heart starts beating faster when I see a pair of shoes heading towards me from the corner of my eyes.

"Hey."

I lift my head, looking at him with my long hair covering more than half of my face.

"Hi," I squeak.

silence

very awkward silence

"Is your brother picking you up?" he asks.

"No, I'm taking the bus."

"Oh! I'm also taking the bus, we can go back together." He shows his gummy smile, sending a tingly feeling to my heart. I hug the book closer and nod.

"I will go get my bags." He says, sprinting off to take his bags at the benches.

Why does he look so hot just by picking his bag up? Is that even possible?

Of course, it is. He already looks like a god just by breathing.

"Let's go." He says, making me return from my daydream of his perfection to reality.

"Yeah."

"Yoongi!"

WHO THE FUCK HAS TO RUIN MY MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE

FIGHT ME YOU LITT—wait, isn't she the girl from earlier?

I judge her secretly when she runs towards us. She pants with her hands resting on her knees.

What the fuck girl, don't exaggerate too much. You just ran like seven steps to here.

STOP TRYING TO ACT WEAK IN FRONT OF MIN YOONGI

HE'S MINE BITCH BACK OFF

i know he's not really mine okay

"I thought you must be tired so I bought you this." She grins and my eyes look at the can of pepsi.

My eyes travel back to Yoongi who also has a poker face but, nevermind, he always has a poker face on.

He nods and takes the can from her and I just –

DID YOUR FINGERS JUST TOUCH HERS WHAT THE FUCK

He opens the can and I was expecting him to gulp down everything right here but –

"I'm sure you are the tired one since you are panting hard." He says, handing her back the can.

Why are you so lucky wtf

Did Min Yoongi just open the can and tell her to drink it because she must be tired?

Did Min Yoongi 

DID HE JUST DO THAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

I could literally see rainbows in the girls' eyes already, must be happy.

"Oh uh, okay." She agrees and starts to drink it.

Wow Wow just wow. His hand touched the can which means his warmth is probably lingering on it and now, she is holding it. I also want to feel his warmth.

"Let's go." He says and I almost really trip or fall on my bum.

He is holding my hand.

+