Kubo was silent, continuously drinking his iced tea.

"Look. I'm sorry for dragging you here, alright?" Frisk sighed. "I know you don't go to parties anymore because of that incident you don't want to think or talk about, but it's only for tonight. I guarantee it."

"Yeah. Just for tonight." Kubo crossed his arms.

"Oh, come on. Just have a little faith, will you. We'll be here until we find those two who are going to destroy one of the greatest stars in Strange Island. After that, we're going home. They won't even know-"

"Guys? Guys?" A voice said from Frisk's earpiece.

"Alex? Is that you?" Frisk raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Frisk! You're still okay!" Alex exclaimed. "Where are you? Thorax and I can't see you in the ballroom."

"I'm under a table with Kubo, and a bowl of chocolate."

"Well, can you step out from under the table?"

"Okay. Just let me get some chocolate." Frisk pulled out a pouch and started to throw multiple pieces of chocolate into the bag. She turned to Kubo, who wore a stoic look on his face. "What? It's chocolate."

After that, Frisk and Kubo got out from under the table and started walking.

"Okay. What did you want to tell us?" Frisk asked.

"Do you see the White Fang or a Dark Ones member?" Alex said.

Frisk looked around the room as she spotted an orange bear with glasses, a tux and a top hat sitting at a table. With a sigh, she rolled up the short sleeves of her blue dress and said, "I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

Frisk started walking up to the table as she stood on a chair and pulled out a pair of binoculars, spotting the man with the red and white mask. Meanwhile, Kubo approached the table and got the bear's attention.

"I'm really sorry about her." Kubo said.

"I think I found the White Fang." Frisk grinned and touched her earpiece. "This is Frisk Dreemurr calling to Ren. What's your twenty?"

"Nona and I are completely fine." Ren said from her earpiece. "Fit as a fiddle. What's up?"

"I think I found your guy. He is right there sitting where the drinks are. See him?"

"We're not sure." Nona said from the earpiece. "What did Blake say the White Fang looked like again?"

"He's wearing a red and white mask."

"Yep. That's him." Ren said. "We're going there right now."

"Great! Be careful you guys. Over and out." Frisk said, turning to the bear. "Don't tell anyone about what you saw."

The bear nodded, watching Frisk and Kubo leave. Meanwhile, the man with bull horns looked down at his water-filled glass as he turned and found Ren and Nona approaching him. He watched as the two sat down.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Ren said.

"Fine." The man said, and grinned. "You two thirsty?"

"A little." Nona said.

"I could use something to drink." Ren nodded.

At a table, Lloyd and Clarissa were watching the band playing their song. Clarissa was absolutely enjoying the song the band was currently performing. Lloyd turned to his left, suddenly spotting the girl walking through the crowd with the suitcase in hand. As he got up from the table, he turned to Clarissa.