Chapter Thirty Seven

Kelley's POV

I parked my car at the corner shop that Morgan worked at. I was a little bit earlier than I intended to be but it gave me some time to think about everything. Most importantly Morgan.

She was like a drug. I just couldn't get enough of her and I hated myself for falling for her because I was her coach and to be making out with her and sleeping with her was something I shouldn't be doing but I keep doing it.

Despite the risks.

Tonight, I wanted to show her that someone loved her. I didn't want her to be alone because she has spent her entire life being left alone in the dust and I wanted to show her that I wasn't going to abandon her like everyone else. I wanted to show her what love was.

I wanted her to know that I loved her but I couldn't tell her that. It would scare her and it would scare me. I don't want to push her into something she didn't want but let's face it. We both want this. I've told myself countless times that this was wrong and what not but Morgan is worth the risk.

She let me into her life for a reason and I wasn't going to put that to waste because of my job. Sometimes, you can't help who you fall in love with and that's where you find beauty and peace.

I saw her close the door of the corner shop and she immediately saw my car. She climbed into the front passenger seat and with a smile she looked at me.

"Ready?" I ask as she buckles her seat belt and she nods. The drive was silent but comfortable. We didn't have to talk, just the presence of her made me happy and comfortable and I never thought I would ever find this sense of comfort. It's a feeling I wish everyone was able to feel because it was amazing.

When we got to my house, together we both walked in. She went into the guest bathroom to take a shower. I could hear the water turn on from my room and I can't help but think that one of my players was naked, in my house. It was strange but I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

I myself took a shower and afterwards I changed into shorts and a tank top. It's what I usually wear when I was home alone but this time I wasn't. I was just this comfortable around Morgan.

I got out of my bathroom and saw the bed that I once shared with Logan and I knew it would be wrong to want to sleep in it with Morgan. I walked to the guest room and I waited for her to be done in the shower.

I laid on the bed and felt the cold unused sheets on my skin. I probably should have worn something less revealing but tonight, I wanted her to see me. I wanted her to want me.

Because I wanted her.

She walked out of the bathroom and she looked up at me. She dropped the clothes she was holding and crawled in bed next to me.

"Are you okay?" She asks me and I nod.

"Why?"

"Just making sure." Morgan says as she pecks me on the lips.

"What are we doing, Morgan?" I ask as she crawls on top of me.

"I don't really know. She says looking away from me. Almost as if she was ashamed.

"Do you want this?" I ask and I could feel my palms starting to get sweaty as I wrap my arms around her waist. She nods as she presses her lips against mine. Her butt was wedged between my legs as she pulled my face closer to hers.

She was a timid kissed and I liked it. Her lips traveled to my jaw and down to my neck where I let out a stifled moan. Her lips found mind again as her hands reach to my chest and I pulled away to catch my breath.

I flip us over as I tower over her. I could see her shaking, she was nervous. I stared into her eye. I didn't want to hurt her and god if I ever did I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I felt like she was my responsibility.

I needed to take care of her and protect her.

"Morgan..."

"I'm sorry..." she says as she looks away from me. I make her face me and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Do you want this Morgan?" I ask, being careful with my words. She hesitated before nodding her head yes.

"I'm just... scared." She whispers.

I lock my hand with hers. "Is this your first time?" I ask and she cautiously nods her head yes. She was a virgin.

"Morgan... we don't have to do this." I say as I start to pull away from her but she brings me closer to her.

"I want you, Kelley. I want this."