Chapter Four

Morgan's POV

Finally, it was the weekend after an incredibly long week of school.

I haven't seen my mom since last week but it's not like I cared, why should I? She never cared about me.

I let out a sigh as I dressed into my work clothes. I got a job at one of the local corner stores that was in down town St. Simons Island. It was a small town and if I walked from my house to the store it was a ten minutes so it wasn't too bad.

I worked the night shift at the store but I wasn't complaining. At least I finally got a job and the owner was incredibly nice so it was fine.

Once I got to the store there were only a few people. This store was popular here in St. Simons Island, lots of people came here but it was seven at night and not that many people came.

"Hi sweetie, do you mind closing tonight? I have to leave early." The owner, Kristie asked. She was an older lady, probably in her late 60's.

"Sure." I say with a smile as she hands me the keys.

"Thank you, have a good night Morgan." Kristie says with a smile and she finally left and it was just me.

A few customers came but it wasn't much. Once the clock reached ten o'clock it was finally time for closing. As I went to the back to lock the door I heard the bell from the front door ring.

I took a look towards the front and my eyes widened when I saw my coach, Kelley O'Hara.

What was she doing here this late? I asked myself as I made my way towards the counter.

"Morgan, I didn't know you worked here." She says with a smile as she sets a book down on the counter to buy.

"Yeah." I say, not knowing what to say. I run my hand through my brown hair as she looks up at me with a smile.

I scan the book she wanted to buy and I looked into her beautiful eyes.

"What are you doing out here this late?" I ask as I check the time.

"Had nothing else to do." Coach O'Hara says as she shrugs her shoulders. "How about you? You the only one here?"

"Yeah, I'm closing tonight."

"I figured."

"Well, have a nice night Coach O'Hara." I say as I hand her the book and she smiled at me.

"You can call me Kelley, we aren't in practice." She says with a smile.

I just nod as she walks out the door leaving me alone once again.

I let out a sigh as I lock the door and start heading back home. Why would she let me call her by her first name?

It's not like we were friends or anything, she was my coach and she was at least five years older than me.

It was weird. I did think that Kelley O'Hara was a beautiful girl. She had beautiful long light brown hair and eyes that I get lost in every time.

But I shook the thoughts off. She was my coach, there was no way I could possibly have a crush on my coach.

She was just an absolutely beautiful woman and every time I went to practice I always looked forward to seeing her. I felt that every time I saw her, all my worries would go away. It's like I couldn't get enough of her.

She was beautiful, and when I see her all I could do is just stare.

I don't have a crush on my coach, Kelley O'Hara, do I?