Chapter Twenty Seven

Kelley's POV

It has been days since Morgan and I kissed and I haven't talked to her since. I missed her. I wanted to talk to her and I wanted to see her.

She missed practice these past two days and I started to get worried. I was tempted to give her a call to see if she was okay but I knew that it wasn't a good idea. After all, she could be skipping practice only because she didn't want to see me.

I let out a sigh as I closed the trunk of my car and started heading down to the practice field with the rest of the team. To my surprise, Morgan was there lacing up her boots.

I was so relieved. I took a deep breath as I dropped my bag onto the ground and grabbed the teams attention. I gave them all instructions on what to do for drills and what not and they started.

I watched Morgan dance with the ball at her feet. She missed practice two days in a row and to see how naturally talented she was amazed me. She was a smart and a talented soccer player I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. And I forgot to mention that she was absolutely beautiful.

I looked down at the ring on my finger. I still had no idea what I was thinking. One day, I turned him down on the engagement and the next day I was at his apartment telling him that I wanted to marry him.

I was starting to think that it was the wrong decision because I felt nothing towards him. When we had sex at the apartment he stayed in, I felt nothing. But just a simple kiss from Morgan sent electricity flowing through my body. Her touch ran shivers down my spine.

I would look at Morgan and just be absolutely in love with her and then I would look at Logan and just realize that I was making myself marry him. Should I bail again? Should I turn him down again like last time? I had no idea but I knew that I didn't want to be with him. My heart was pouring out to Morgan, not Logan.

After this week we were having an entire week of recovery which meant no games or practices which I guess is much needed. As a team, we were undefeated for the first time for the College of Costal Georgia.

I was going to miss Morgan. Not being able to see her everyday made me sick because she's all I ever want to see. She's really all I ever care about.

I shook the thoughts away from my head and I blew my whistle to give the team a water break. The heat in Georgia was bad today, and I didn't want to over heat them.

I grabbed the clipboard from my bag and began taking notes on things we needed to work on for our next game which was against UNC.

Then the team began to huddle around me.

"Okay, today we're working on crosses so everyone get into your positions." I instruct and they do as I say. But, I see Morgan who stayed where she was.

She slowly walked towards me and I felt my heart racing. I straightened myself out and tried acting as normal as possible before she approached me.

"Can I stay after practice?" She asked me and her head stayed down.

"Uh... sure... if you want to." I say.

"I just want to talk." Morgan says and all I do is nod before she runs off.