He leads me by pushing my waist forward gently to the next pose. I grit through my teeth in a low voice, "But I have resting bitch face."

Suddenly he bursts out in laughter and looks at me with his hand still firmly around my waist. Our heads are inches apart and he shakes his head in a grin, "How can I keep a poker face when you're around?"

Questions being screamed and the flashing of camera go wild at our notion and we carry on to the E-entertainment podium. Someone directs us to the little stage and he helps me onto it before the presenter starts with her questions.

"Who are you wearing tonight Justin?"

"Tom Ford," he answers.

"Are you excited for tonight? You got nominated for quite a few awards tonight!" she says and talks into the camera,"Folks we're looking at best male pop artist, best music video, the list goes on!"

"It's an honor just to be nominated and I'm happy for everyone who got nominates, it's a huge honour. It was a good year for music," his answer almost sound generic and platonic. Like he rehearsed it.

"When can we expect another world tour?" the quirky little presenter shifts the microphone to his mouth.

Justin stops midair, closing his mouth and then looks at me, smiling.

Did I do something wrong?

"I don't know, I'm enjoying living in the moment for now," he says without losing sight of me.

"Now Justin, I have to ask. Who is this gorgeous young female standing next to you?" she shifts her gaze to me, "You've been making quite the uproar lately! The whole world wants to know who you are!"

"Her name is Leah," Justin's says as he puts his arm around my waist again, "and she's the most beautiful girl here tonight."

I blush like an idiot.

"Leah! Who are you wearing?" she shoves the microphone in front of my mouth.

"Balmain," I tap myself on the shoulder in my head for not stuttering.

"How have you and Justin met? Where are you from? What do you do? We're dying to know!"

"That's all we have time for, thank you Juliana," Justin says as we turn and walk off the platform.

* * *

Justin took home a few awards that I can hardly tell apart, but I felt a sense of pride that I was the date of the guy who was the clear winner of the night.

"I was wondering when we'd get to meet her!" a soft voice says to our side when we walk into the after party.

The mansion where the party is going down is filled with celebrities and upper class people. Music pumps through every room and laser lights and smoke light up the low lit vibe of the party. Waiters walk around with platters of food, cocktails and champagne and everyone is enjoying it. So it seems.

Two tall, beautiful women are standing by us, smiling and staring at me. The one has shoulder length dark hair and the other golden blonde hair. They look like they're model cutouts from Vogue.

"Kendal! Gigi!" Justin smiles, giving them a hug simultaneously.

He pulls back, "Let me introduce you to my date, Leah. Leah this is Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, some of the best supermodels in the industry!"

Models. Vogue. Practically the same thing. Nailed it.

"It's nice to meet you," I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear and shift uncomfortably. They are practically goddesses and I'm like the DUFF in their presence. I'm sure of it.

They both eye each other and look at Justin with a frown.

He chuckles, "Leah hardly knows any celebrities, so even if she wanted, she can't be a fan," he informs them.

They nod, "Your accent, you're not from here?" Kendall asks.

"No," I shift on my feet and look at her, "I'm from South Africa."

They look at me, making me feel as if I need to speak some more.

What the hell am I supposed to say? I don't know them. Find a mutual subject then.

Justin it is.

"I didn't even knew who Justin was when I met him," I say.

They laugh, "So that's who that tweet was about!" Gigi points out as Kendall makes an "oh!" face, nodding her head.

"We were about to do a shoot for Giorgio Armani in South Africa last year, but it never realised, something about politics," Kendall says.

"Yeah, it's a bit unstable there at the moment," I mutter and try to change the subject, "So have you been friends for long?"

"Best friends!" Gigi shrieks.

I smile, "That's really sweet!"

"No you are sweet! Justin she's such a cutie!" Gigi oozes.

Justin smiles at me, pulling me closer.

"Are you from LA Leah?" Kendall asks.

"Yes, I actually just moved into a new apartment, The Hills section of Manhattan Beach," I tell her, feeling very proud of my home since I'm standing in the presence of famous people.

"Oh cool! We should exchange numbers so that I can hit you up sometime to hang out with us," Kendall says, taking out her phone.

We exchange numbers and chat a bit longer after they leave. Justin excuses himself to go get us something to drink and I stand alone in the middle of a room full of people I don't know.

I fidget with my fingers, walking over to a few couches that are relatively unoccupied.

As I want to take a seat, I hear a squeaky voice behind me, "So let me guess, you're the new bimbo Justin has been hanging around with lately?"

I fling around, looking at the same face I saw the night at the jazz club. Her arms are crossed and if the saying if looks could kill were true, I'd be dead.

It's Selena Gomez.

* * *

Sorry for the late edit this week, it has been hectic this side of the world!

Please vote and/or comment if you enjoy the story so far!

-euodiadem