"You wouldn't like it." I told him, landing my hands on his chest to push him away slightly so I could look him in the eye.

"There's only two things I don't like; your work and you being around other men." Jimin said in a slightly rough manner.

I gulped before giving him the answer. I know it's better to just tell him now and talk it out later but I also know that my husband is not the type to negotiate over talks. Jimin stare was unmoving, carrying a hint of danger in them. He knew it wasn't the latter so that only leaves the first one.

"I was called in for work tomorrow." I told him after thinking it over ten times, "I'm covering for a resident doctor because one of his family members passed away and he has to attend to the burial."

Jimin moved away from me, releasing me from his hold, "You couldn't say no, am I right? You can never say no, don't you?" He ran his fingers frustratedly through his hair and sighed. Jimin looked at me again before he said the two words that confirmed my assumptions, "Come here."

I stepped closer to him until I was in his hold again. I kept eye contact with him, not daring to look away when he's mad. "I'm sorry. I don't want this too but please understand, Jimin."

"Oh, I do understand, baby." Jimin said while his hands play around the waistband of my shorts, "I do understand that you're a good girl. So good."

I closed my eyes, as Jimin's middle finger brushed harshly against my clothed core, making me shiver against him. He wrapped his other arm around my back firmly, holding me up against his body. One second I was standing on my feet and the next second I was thrown back on the bed. Jimin pulled my shorts down along with my underwear roughly he almost tore them off me. My underwear went past my ankle so quick my mind couldn't catch up. Jimin crumpled my underwear into a ball. He kissed me hard and deep before he made me open my mouth with a brush of his thumb.

"This is to make you silent. We don't want to wake Taehyungie, don't we?" Jimin smirked above me, putting my own underwear in my mouth, "Since you're so fond of saying yes to just fucking everyone, I'm taking away your voice tonight. Now you can't say anything." Jimin dived down to nibble on my neck, moving along my jaw then stopping at my ear, "Let me do what I want with you. Oh and before I forget.."

Jimin left the bed and went to the closet again, returning with something on his hand. He held it up and the bell chimed, "We can't start without your collar on, my little kitten."

I sat up on my knees and crawled over to the edge of the bed, closer to Jimin. He sat on the bed beside me and attached the leather choker around my neck, the little bell hanging on the front. The bell chimed again when I pulled my camisole over my head. I sat back on the bed, propping my hands behind my back, letting Jimin get a good look at my naked body. I let my eyes speak for me as I spread my legs open for him, giving Jimin looks he can't pass out on.

"Trying to please me?" He smiled at me, moving towards me. He touched my thighs, sliding over my skin smoothly. "It's working."

Jimin put an arm around my back, pulling me up to him as he kissed on my neck. I throw my head back, thighs open as Jimin nestled between them, his sweatpants brushing occasionally against my wet core. He moaned against my throat, his palm flat on my bare lower back while he got his other hand propped behind my back too, holding himself up. I took mine off the bed and buried my fingers in his hair as I feel him gently pushing me down to lay my back on the duvet.