Escape

Very slowly, I descent down onto the roof below. If I fell, I could get seriously injured.

I tumbled down onto the roof.

* T-thummm- p...

My eyes blazed to get to the forest.

I quickly walked across the top of the house, and climbed off. I made a run for, to the woods.

* Crash.....!

I fall into the forest in the night.

" Ha...! ha..... ha.................. " I huff, sitting on my hands and knees now.

I slowly pulled out my sword only part way.

The light of the moon lighting it up.

I see the silver flash of the blade.

I was all alone. Thankfully my cloths where warm enough with the night air. I began to walk away deeper in, then started heading to the left, in hopes to find my way back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was really dark......, I started having a hard time seeing. I pulled out my sword and held it to the moon's light.

The flash of silver gave me happiness, and comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tired from walking, my legs wobbled.

"Ugh.............so tier-." I pull a blank face.

"................."

It was a small little dead bird, lying on the forest path.

"........." I felt really bad for it.

I slowly knelt down near the bird, unsheathing my sword, I began to dig a hole.

Before I knew it the hole was done. I placed some near by flowers inside the hole. Very slowly slid the bird up onto a large leaf, with the back of my blade.

I put the little blue bird in the hole, and began to cover it.

After saying my quiet prayers. I got up to my sleepy legs and kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~

Not too far away, I found a tree, that looked clean enough to sleep on. I slowly climbed up carefully lifting each leg up onto the branches.

*..sssssip....

"! .......ite.......stupid branch..." I felt my leg get a light cut.

Once sitting, I realized I had no rope or such thing to tie myself to the tree.

"Oh well...., desperate times come for desperate measures."

(" Mucha suru na")( Don't be so reckless) Saitou's voice ran in my ears.

""Pft..! I have no choice now do I?" I shook off his words, as I leaned back again the tree. Until a idea came to my mind, to make crawling and staying low.

I carefully pull my sword out from where the cloth that held it to my side was.

I pull to the front of me. With one hand I hold my sword, and the other, I pull the cloth off my waist.

I slowly begin tying the velvet cloth around the sheath near the bottom, then the other near the top. Now thanks to this cross body way, I could ware it on my back, and still be able to pull it out when I needed it.

For now I slid the cloths over my head and held my sword in the front as I dozed off.