Hanabira 花びら

" There..! uwaah! ______ kirei." Sen-chan smiled at me.

"Don't zone out..."

My eyes widen. ( Ima..no ....nani.....ka...?) What did I just hear.

I look to see Sen tilted her head.

"Something wrong?"

I shook my head. "..no its nothing." I replied in English.

"Oh! that reminds me. I slowly pull out my hidden knife. May I cut my hair here?"

"Of course!! here is a mirror." She slid a tall mirror towards me.

"I'll be back after you finish. Have fun!" She giggled and left.

I looked at the glass in front of me, it glittered. I gave myself a large smile. "Well, better get started."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

* Ssshhhhf......

I slowly dragged the knife over my hair. Cutting the edges off my hair in the back.

I looked up. " I wonder if they will like it?"

Now it was my bangs and hair in the front next.

Slowly sliding the knife through my hair on the side. I began giving it some slight layers, and made it go just a little above my shoulders. My bangs, where very long. It stretched past my nose, they where even longer that Saitou's.

Lifting my bangs just slightly off form where my bandaged eye was. I began slowly cutting.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

After some time, Sen-chan came walking back in. I have just finished cleaning my hair up from the floor.

I turned to look at her.

Her eyes widen. " Uwahhh....! _______ you look soo pretty." She came to get a closer look.

"Mhhh come to think of it...., you remind me of someone..........oooohh what is his name......"

"Eh!?" I blinked.

"Oh! that's right!! You look like if you where Saitou- San's sister." Her eyes glittered.

"!!!!!!!!" MY stomach dropped.

"Nee, nee oshiete( Hey hey. tell me), _____ what guy do you admire most of the Shinsengumi?" She sat in front of me.

"...!!! .......ah.......etto................" My face began to burn. (...I don't.......)

"Mhhh...?" She smirked at me.

"....well.....as a man....I like...Souji and Saitou.....the most.........." I swear, if those two heard me just now. They might of fainted.

"AH! I seee...! soo you doo like Saitou hehe. See see! even you're hair says so, but don't worry I won't tell a soul."

" Hey! I only said as a man!!!!"( I didn't even know myself........)

" I bet the guys will love you're new hair cut..! Kitto" She added one last Japanese word. ( Well.....its similar..., my hair is longer than his.....and its down...) But I didn't feel like messing with her.

"Now! lets go outside for some fun, Kazama here can be such....a lazy....asss......" She giggled.

"! Ahahh......are you sure it's okay to say that?"

"Who knows." She giggled.

We got out selves out of the house unseen.