🌸Atarashi Tomodachi 🌸 新友達 🌸

" Don't give me THAT!" The girl Kazama claimed her name to be Sen yelled.

"Tch, I was just speaking to her...."

"It didn't look like it. Come with me." She smiled at me.

"Ah..O-Okay....." Sen grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room.

"HEY! I didn't tell you you could DO THAT!...................kusa......" He sat on the ledge all by himself, crossing his arms, while his pipe almost dropped from his mouth.

"Heheh, sorry about that." The girl stopped, smiling at me. " I over heard him speaking, wasn't much fun was it?

"I.....uh..."

"Ahaha..he can be sooooo boring."

"Ah..! Soeba, my name is Sen." She bowed her head a little, with a happy smile.

"Ah, I'm _____." I replied with a smile. I could tell, she was a nice person.

"Hey! you know Chizuru don't you..!?"

"Yes, I do. I haven't seen her for a while though.."

"Ah, don't worry, she is fine. I know it."

"Tonikaku!( Anyways!) we should get you looking even more pretty than you already are." She added the rest in English. ( Chizuru's friend? ....guess she is my friend now too)

"W-wait! you don't have too..!"

"Aww, come on!" Sen-chan pulled my hand.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Before I knew it I was sitting in a room with pink 桜{Sakura} all over the walls. The room was well lit, quiet, but peaceful.

"Wuuah..! you have such pretty hair." Sen-chan's eyes glittered.

"Well...., I like long hair. You're hair is pretty too." I smiled.

Sen made me sit in front of her, while she brushed out my hair.

Before I knew it I was done.

That's when she saw the bandage, below my bangs, that look like Saitou's.

"....etto...........those.....bandages...............if I may ask...,what happened....?" Sen didn't mean to stare so she looked down, as he last few English words where spoken.

"Kore wa.......jiko{ This was.....a accident.} ........., I was attacked....in my own room........"

Sen-chan looked up at me. "....Thanks to my friends......., I was saved.........."